I'm starting SW on Monday

couscous

I have dipped into SW and WW but now need to get myself in check!! I was engaged two years ago but we split up last year. I lost a lot of weight through stress and lost 18lbs but put all of it pretty much back on when i got my head sorted.

I am going back to SW and i am so excited about Monday and the new me.

Any hints or tips are gratefully received. :)

xxxx

Hiya

I've done this before too, but starting again after class on tuesday night :) Are you going to a class?

Welcome. Sw really is the best so is this site. I was close to giving up today but have changed my plan thanks to advice on here. So now doing red/green not ee. That's the good thing about this plan it's so versatile.
Good luck
Jodie x

:welcome2: to minimins.mt advice is to forget the diets you've been on before and treat this as your brand new start! :)

hi and welcome- i joined SW a month ago never having done SW diet before and am amazed at how easy it is and how easy it is to stick to. Good luck with joining this week

Hi n welcome

Best advice is get on this site as much as u can n do a food diary from the off! Also in advance create like a 7 day menu including snacks makes shopping so much easier not to mention actually sticking to the plan much easier!!

Good luck Hun x

Well done for returning.
I love the SW plan I lost five stone a few years ago and now I am determined to lose the last 21 lbs. This is a fantastic site with loads of support and ideas.
Good luck with your journey xxx

Thanks everyone, the advice about a 7 day menu planner is good for me as i always get in, open the fridge, declare there is nothing to eat and then go shopping, whilst hungry and mess up! I do online food shopping so i thought after i have joined the class on monday i will pore over the books and order all healthy delicious things.

Saying that i am having a big blow out today with a pork belly roast! lol

Back