I'm starting to sound like a stuck record! motivation needed please xx

JJJ you can do it girly, get your head in the right place and drink that water, crap water days will definitely drag you down. You and Georgie are two of my inspirations, dont let food rule you after doing so well. I wish I was on the journey with you and cant wait to be back on the wagon. x

Thanks guys. Well, day 2 here I am! Woke up with a cold and a banging headache but a couple of teas later and I'm feeling good.

Going to have a tetra in a min and then head off out with my little boy. I'm thinking of having a "tourist day" - going round the amusements and along the seafront. He loves going on all the little rides.

Thanks everyone for your positive vibes and encouragement - just one day in and I feel SO much more in control again. I just hope I can keep it up this time.xx

Hi Tara, u feeling ok?

My cold is abit better after our freezing cold walk along the beach! Zack had a great time on the rides too.

So far today had loads of coffees, one tetra, 1/2 litre water(oops) and an apple.

Was at my mum's earlier and she had these apples that looked so nice! I couldn't help but eat one:(. Going to stick to 2 or possibly 3 more CD packs today as I'm in the right frame of mind for it at the moment. Want to shift as many pounds as possible with SS or SS+ for as long as i can hack it then work my way back up the plans.

Filled in my application form to become a CDC today so feeling quite excited about that too.
xxxx

Hi Jo, I'm a restarter and am new ( this time round ) to the site, so I'm not fully aware of your story but your ticker shows a BMI of less than 25 and if this is the case you should be on a higher plan than ss. Maybe you need to eat more? Don't know? Just a thought. Whatever you do I wish you the very best of luck - I know how tough it is when it is down to that last few pounds.
Ceri

Thanks Ceri, you could be right, I'll check with my CDC when I see her tomorrow.

I'm doing SS+ this week although I have the odd apple or stick of celery so not strictly SS. Also I'm having semi skimmed rather than skimmed milk.

Not planning to SS for long, just probably till the end of the week to get a few more pounds off.

All going okay so far, feeling positive. Looking at finding a counsellor if poss who deals with cognitive behaviour therapy - really think that might help me. Need to make some enquiries.

Have been asked if I will be in the Cambridge 2009 calender so thats given me some extra motivation to lose the extra pounds - photos in 3 weeks so got to get back down to goal by then!:eek:

Still got the cold hun, but not feeling too bad. Off for a waxing tonight so thats something to look forward to, ...kind of! lol

Going to ring up a counsellor tomorrow to find out about the therapy - will let you know what i find out.

Diet wise been okay today. 2 tetras, 2 coffees, 1 tea and 1 banana. No water:eek: which is v v bad. Will try and get some down me now.

Weigh in tomorrow so hoping to be down a few pounds although i know i will be more than my last weigh in 2 weeks ago.

Feel in the swing of things again now. Hows it been with you today hun?Xx

Jo and her water intake alway been am on going battle lol

mmmm Jo any one that can look forward to a waxing session is err mad lol, but hay look at it on the bright side bit less of you to weigh at weigh-in pmsl,

the therapy thing i look forward to hearing about

glad your back in the swing of things diet wise babe, as for me well we wont talk bout that !! lol

xx

Jo and her water intake alway been am on going battle lol

mmmm Jo any one that can look forward to a waxing session is err mad lol, but hay look at it on the bright side bit less of you to weigh at weigh-in pmsl,

xx

pmsl - yes the hair loss must mean at least another pound on the scales! lol

Weighed in today at 9st 2 which means i have lost 7.5lbs since Monday! Think a lot of that sudden weight gain was water and crap so glad it is shifting again.

Celebrating with a bag of Haribo Tangfastic which are about 600 calories for the bag so not brilliant. Been really craving them for a few days though so wasn't an impulse buy - thought about it for at least 48 hours! lol

Going to do 1000 tomorrow and over the weekend and then maybe back on to SS+ to get the last few pounds off before back to maintenance.

Next week i'm on holiday so already booked in for a massage and hair colour change as a treat. Left a message on the answerphone re the cognitive behaviour therapy so hopefully i'll get an appointment for that too next week.

Hows things Tara?
xx

Back