I'm starved!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by PinkToaster, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. PinkToaster

PinkToaster Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - Everyday is a green day!
    I've had a Sunday roast at 2, lasagne and chips (all free) about an hour and a half ago and I feel completely starving still! My star week is due so I think that might be the culprit. Any suggestions on how to fill me up? I've left it 30 mins to see if it would pass but still hungry.

On a green day by the way.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. niknaks

niknaks Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(18%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OOO have a mug shot. Or some rice with veggies.

Im having a day like that today. Im on my first red day in agesss and coz of the lack of carbs i dont feel completely satified. Cant wait til EE again tomoro.

xx

4. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Hi, I was exactly the same last week when I was due on......constantly hungry. I was also on a green day and I found that it wasn't until I had some chicken from a HB I finally filled up. and when I was on a red day, I wasn't full till had some carbs. Do you have any HB's left could try that or some nuts.....I've changed to EE since as I can now see the sense of it.

:D

5. princesss01

princesss01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(20.35%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mug shot, savoury rice, eggs, jacket potato and beans, pasta in sauce, super noodles (free ones), fruit, tin spaghetti etc etc!! Not all at once though lol!

6. kanslow

kanslow Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I find scrambed eggs a great snack on any day, but with beans on a green day will really fil you up! Or cottage cheese, chickpea dahl, quorn chicken pieces home made hummous.
    One of my favourite snacks in front of the TV on a green day is a tin of green giant sweetcorn! Yum!

7. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you know if you make a meal and liquidise it with about 150 mls of fluid it will stay in your stomach longer than if you ate it as a meal with a glass of water. So my motto is always have some homemade soup in the freezer for times like these xx

8. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    yes i saw that, was it on the 1 show? interesting. :)

9. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It was on a programme my sister recorded for me some time ago. Brilliant scientific research with some valuable weight loss tips. I loved the bit of the over weight lady eating all her healthy food but enough for three people !!!

10. jo1

jo1 Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Sounds like me!! :eek:

11. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes! I saw that programme too Rosie. Quite an eye opener if I remember rightly.

Soup really is filling. I always keep forgetting that, thinking it'll never fill me up. Then I make some veg or lentil soup and remember why soup rocks!

Sometimes I get The Hunger as well, similarly linked to my hormones! I like really satisfying things. A quick rice pudding is a winner for me. If you've got any HE-A milk left (or even if not, just use some syns...it's not a lot) Pudding rice, cooked with the milk, a grate of nutmeg and some splenda. Lush. Great bedtime food too.

Have you ever made a cous cous 'cake' using a muller light, eggs and sweetner? Some class it as 'food abuse' and non-legal on SW...but I find it a life saver at times of hunger when I just need to eat and eat and eat!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.