I'm Starvingggggggggggggg

Hi Slimsea

Its my first day today I am just trying to keep busy but I feel really knackered. Might even have a kip later! Just going stick with it and keep looking at my size 14 dresses, thats my first goal (I am an 18 at the mo) Set yourself mini goals it doesn't seem as daunting then x

Hi To all lipotrim experts

I have been told to drink 2 litres a day of water but can you drink more because I have had two glasses already and 2 litres is only 6 glasses a day. I have a major headache could it be because I'm tired?

Will prob find it easier next week when I go back on my Social Work placment for uni, just hope I can get through the weekend with my very unsupportive (soon to be x) partner who will no doubt be eating take aways and drinking vast amounts of alcohol. This is the reason I am doing Lipotrim to get back my self esteem. I will keep you all posted and good luck to all new starters x x

Hi Lyn this as always been a bone of contention, as in all the LT ad's and on the web site it says 4 pints of water a day others say 4 litres minmum a day, Im not sure of the difinative answer but I personally use the latter and more than not nearer the 5/6 litres a day, yep its hard work but you just get on with it and pee for England.

Im on about 4ltrs a day,fill an old 3ltr robinsons bottle,stick it in the fridge and then I know Ive had that plus several cups of blk tea,I am going to try and increase a bit.Noticed a stitch pain if my water intake is down.

Back