I'm sticking to it!

Laura1983

Just wanted to say that i'm so happy on SW! This is the second time i've done it (4 yr break) and it is seriously the easiest diet in the world, most of the time I don't even think i'm on a diet! Now I know this time it'll only be 2 weeks on friday but that is good for me, normally I quit all diets after a week :p I have no desire to 'fall off the wagon' and undo my good work, plus i've been eating yummy food! (sw chips and schwartz mild pepper sauce is my new love!)

Love it, everyone should be on SW :D I know that I will get to goal this year!

Thanks! My mum never got on with SW which is probably a combination of her underactive thyroid and not eating enough! She used to argue with our group leader because she refused to eat breakfast, so embarrassing lol.

I find if I plan ahead, I never run out of things to eat :)

I'm loving it too, ive only just started back on it myself, on my second week, and im still battling with the craving for the chocolate 'euphoria' but ill get there lol

Missy Fatpants said:
I'm loving it too, ive only just started back on it myself, on my second week, and im still battling with the craving for the chocolate 'euphoria' but ill get there lol

Try options hot choc 1.5-2 syns and they help with my chocolate craving - and I have a huge chocolate craving - haven't had a bar in 3 weeks though and probably 3 weeks before that so it seems to do the trick. :)

thanks i will give that a go, altho i dont like drinking hot chocolate, would it be classed as cheating if i mixed it with yoghurt then froze it???

Missy Fatpants said:
thanks i will give that a go, altho i dont like drinking hot chocolate, would it be classed as cheating if i mixed it with yoghurt then froze it???

Nope. I believe that is basically the recipe for low syn ice cream. There's loads different flavours as well, I loooooooove the coconut one.

Back