I'm still a very happy target member!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Angelbecki27, 28 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm so happy :clap: this week I managed to lose half a pound despite being a tad naughty.. I have vowed to be 100% this week and due to me going over syns last week I've decided to have 5 - 10 syns per day depending on how I feel as it obviously has very little impact upon my weight now :confused: I really should have gained :8855:

It has given me a good kick up the backside and made me realise how horrible I feel eating crap.. I feel bloated or is that because of star week?? Thankfully I've been doing loads of body magic 5hrs 53 mins in fact :) last Mon until Sun..

I'm 2.5lb under my target weight now :)

Anyway 100% this week and hopefully an STS next week! I just want to let everyone know that being at target isn't quite as daunting as you may think!

Good luck everyone else for their weigh in this week :D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Becki! Congrats being under target, lol! Can I ask how you decided your target? I feel like once I reach 120lbs, I still might want to lose a bit more... It'll probably be determined at that stage by what clothes size I can get into, so I really don't know what I want my target as! xxx

4. cheekychinchilla

cheekychinchilla Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(16.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey!
    Glad to hear you're doing well and still enjoying the plan. I guess the good thing with SW is that you know you can put a bad week right when you know how :D

5. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    well done becki!!
    you are doing such a fab job...and so helpful with it too!!
    wont be long until im catching you up......hehehe!!

6. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Lurverick :D aw you're so lovely! hehe aye you are catching up! I can't wait til you're at target too!

I agree Cheeky Chinchilla :) it's now v. easy getting back on the horse (so to speak)

Hiya 10st10lb :) I wanted to get down to 8st 5lb to be very honest but when I got to 9st 11lb I was size 8 so I didn't want to get much smaller - it's daft, I'm 9st 2.5lb and a small size 8, my nurse didn't believe me when I told her my weight she said "you can't be, you're tiny" which made me laugh lol.. I'm happy bein 2.5lb under I don't want to gain or lose from here really :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.