IM STRUGGLING HELP!!!

lollylou1

WELL ITS DAY 10, I AM NOT HUNGRY AT ALL BUT GETTING REALLY STRESSED OUT I CANT GO TO THE TOLIET(NOT THAT MOST OF YOU WANT TO KNOW THAT LOL) AND I HAVE WEIGHED MYSELF AND HAVE PUT 1 POUND ON HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE PLEASE I NEED SO SUPPORT BECAUSE RIGHT NOW FEELING SLIGHTY CONCERNED. I HAVE BEEN DRINKING 4 AND A HALF LITRES OF WATER A DAY EVERYDAY BUT WHY WOULD I HAVE PUT WEIGHT ON?
HELP!!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Maybe you havent been pee'ing enough? lol
That was one of my problems at one point.

Ok.
first things first. You need to sort out your bowel troubles. Suggest a trip to the pharmacy for dulcolax or senna or something similar.
This could be why you are showing a gain.
Second thing. Stop weighing yourself. I know its hard, but you get weighed with your CDC and that should be enough.
Are you due TOTM?? Water retention could also answer why the scales are not moving.
Sometimes we don't lose pounds but lose inches. Were you measured? if so get your CDC to measure you again or if not get your CDC to measure you then you can see some comparison.

WHAT?

Is that possible that i could not be weeing enough, i am never off the bloody toilet, i may as well move in, i tried to persuade my other half to build a downstairs toilet for me but he was having none of it.
Has there ever been cases when people havent lost weight through cambridge?
Am i doing something wrong?
Lolly
xxx

Thanks

I am a bit worried to go and get anything from the Doc or chemist because i suffer severe IBS so have to be careful with things like that. first week CD made me have really bad diarrhoea until sunday but now i havent been since then.
Not time of the month yet.
i havent been bothered with weighing myself as i get weighed by counsellor but it just i get alot of grief for weight by family and i am going to see my family on weekend and i think i am just willing myself to lose the weight before i go and see them at the weekend!
Thank you for the support
i think that its all very scary, its still new to me and very strange that maybe i have found a diet that could work for me so think mayeb i am just trying to find flaws with it.
lolly
xxx

Hi hun

I too suffer from IBS and have done for years, really severely sometimes. However, I regularly take Dulcolax to ease my toilet problems. If I don't go to the loo regularly, then the IBS symptoms will come back with a vengeance. Now, I only ever have an attack approximately a couple of times a year, and that's only when I haven't "been". However, if you are concerned, ask the pharmacist, he will advise you. And as others have posted, don't be tempted to weigh regularly as your weight will fluctuate during the day due to fluid, and this will just be disheartening. Stick to once a week, at the same time, and in the same clothes if possible, and this will give a more honest reading.

Well done so far and good luck hun xx

Back