Im struggling today help :-(

Vickiet

Hey all
I'm on day 11 and I feel really hungry and am thinking about food :-(

I have been 100% and on SS but this afternoon/evening im nit doing too good

Any ideas???

Going to bed early works for me when I am having a hungry day, drink more water than you normally would and think positively about all the fat you are losing

Thanks racer just having some more water, have had a lovely hot bath

Weigh day Monday so don't want to break lol x

I am struggling today as well. I have no idea why either. I'm on day 19. I haven't struggled so far. But today I'm in a horrible mood. I've just had a nice bath and read a magazine. Just got to get thru today. Tomorrows a new day. Good luck, dont give in. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a horrible day yesterday:-( really hungry!!! And that was day 50!!
I just tried to tell myself there would be good days and bad and I just needed to get through this bad one.
I've been fine today:) so it seems to have worked!!

Yeah - it happens...I'll be fine for days and then suddenly something will hit me. Like tonight, I'm kind of like 'well you did what you lost the weight for, why not have a Pizza tonight' but - nah - I have a weigh in due on Tues and I think it might be a 5lb week so I'll just sit tight.

It's blimmin' hard work this sometimes - but keepingyour eye on Monday is exactly what I would do, so you've got the right mindset!

Thanks girls am gonna watch a film and them early night :)

I have been fine all week not thought about food once and no hunger whatsoever, I think it's because it's the wkd and you have more time on your hands.

Am gonna do some jobs tomorrow to keep me busy.
I need to get to Monday as I pick up my bars, mousse and water flavourings so that's my treat for being 100% lol :)

Back