I'm struggling :(

ber-297

I'm on a 400/1900 alternate day plan almost 2 weeks in now . It's been difficult enough all along but I've stuck at it , but I'm not seeing great losses at all :( . Seem to lose / gain / lose/ gain constantly. Today the enemies arrived and I feel exhausted . It's a down day and I'm so hungry , I'm exhausted , I feel freezing cold :( .
I don't know why I'm even writing this , just need to get it out of my system I guess , maybe someone has some words of wisdom .

ber-297 said:
I'm on a 400/1900 alternate day plan almost 2 weeks in now . It's been difficult enough all along but I've stuck at it , but I'm not seeing great losses at all :( . Seem to lose / gain / lose/ gain constantly. Today the enemies arrived and I feel exhausted . It's a down day and I'm so hungry , I'm exhausted , I feel freezing cold :( .
I don't know why I'm even writing this , just need to get it out of my system I guess , maybe someone has some words of wisdom .

Aw I'm afraid I've got no words of wisdom as only just started myself, have u got an cuppa soups in maybe that will fill a hole? Sending lots of hugs ur way xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi looking at your stats, you have already lost an enormous amount of weight and have very little left to lose..I think you must expect for it to be quite hard and probably slow to lose those last few pounds. Your body will fight you every ounce of the way! It may be that this plan is not right for you. You may be better looking at converting your last few pounds of fat to muscle through exercise rather than diet. However if you want to stick with it you need to plan your DD's well & make sure you eat all your UD cals. Have a hot drink if you feel cold..I often have an low salt OXO cube if desperate..or hot water with a squeeze of lemon. You have done so well be a bit kind to yourself. Good Luck

Don't give up!! I'm on my phone so can't see what you've lost or got left to lose, but it sounds like you don't have much to go? What sort of things are you eating on your DD and do you do much exercise? Do you like to cook? Im enjoying the challenge of trying to make up recipes keeping below 200 cals at the moment! Maybe now is the time to up the exercise as well? Hope you feel better soon stick with it for a while!!

This diet doesn't promise huge losses hun, 1-2 lbs a week is average, you will see your weight bounce up and down its the end of the week official weight that matters, why not give yourself a weekend off and do 2 UP shun 3 DD s is plenty to lose on and you won't get diet fatigue then, but as already said it may just not be for you only you can decide that but if you want to continue we are all here for you x

I'm the same height as you I do 500 on a dd and under 2000 on an up, it is more then I officially should have, but it's a number I can work with only just on second week, so it's still new to me. Why not just try to upper your cals a bit and make sure ou drink plenty :)

hey hun, im pretty much in the same boat as you, im finding its because im near to my goal, im not really shifting, although im gaining quite freely on my weekend Ups! my DDs only produce a 1lb loss every time so if i've gained 3-4 lbs over the weekend it takes around 3 DDs to shift this and i end up back at square one on the scales. it is frustrating but i have noticed a difference in my stomach with it being slimmer, ive been doing juddd for 3 weeks now (this is my 3rd) so there are other benefits, maybe you need to look at clothes being looser, take measurements as well.

for me, i really want to be at 8.7 for my mindset more than anything. i think juddd is great for me as a maintenance diet but im seriously tempted to do a weeks stint on atkins to get my weight down then restart juddd again. i know it sounds daft as the scales dont dictate what size clothes we get into, etc, but for me ive always had that ideal figure in my head and i think if i get there i'll work harder to maintain it through juddd and exercise whereas being in the 9s, i think psychologically i would allow my weight to creep back up after things like christmas and holidays whereas being in the 8s, i would work harder at it! x

Thanks for all the replies girls ! . I'm going I give it a few more weeks and see how it goes . I was majorly hormental yesterday :eek: , pmt is an awful biatch ! . Still in agony with it today but not as weak/tired .

I've gone from 18st1 to 10.3 today's reading lol , so I guess im pretty much going to have to battle off every ounce at this stage , I know I won't ever be any less than a 10 , I just don't have that kinda build , but it annoys me to get so close to goal and not make it . I've a lot of health problems , so I cant always exercise as much as id like to but I do make the effort when I'm having good pain free days . Im also a single mammy so time is another obstacle , but I got myself some resistance bands for doing some work outs when my little one sleeps . Here's hoping !!

Thanks again for all the support it means so much .

give it a little while longer hun, im in my 3rd week now and so far my down dasy have only produced a 1lb loss every time which is frustrating when ur gaining 3-5lbs over the weekends! but yesterday i had a down day after going up to 9.5 on sunday and i was 9.2 this morning so im hoping that the initial 2 weeks where i gained was just my body getting used to the new diet. try sticking it for at least a month and re-evaluate again later on :) x

Back