Im stunned by the taste of LL

jenna113

Hello my fellow 'losers',

This is Day 1 (just had chicken soup and now sipping on some choc milkshake, and water flavour) and I am so stunned on how 'good' the packs are.

I mean, OK, they are not our usual fave foods, but hey, they are not so bad at all...

Thanks for your continuing support

j xxx

I'm so pleased you feel like that honey - the first pack i had i gagged the whole way through it!! But i soon found some flavours i liked!!!

Hi jenna

Well done for making it to day one, say hello to the new life and the new you. Glad you like the skaes/soups, thats always a bonus LOL. good luck hun and shout if you need any help at all

xx

I just tried 2 flavours so we shall see. :eek:

I am actually at my desk sipping on some coffee (with choc milkshake). ;)

Half a day - down. :eek:

Thanks girlies..

Oh Christina poor you - i only like chocolate, toffee bar and thai chilli soup and i thought i had it hard haha! So do you have 4 choc shakes a day??

I just tried 2 flavours so we shall see. :eek:

I am actually at my desk sipping on some coffee (with choc milkshake). ;)

Half a day - down. :eek:

Thanks girlies..

Good for you Jenna - i loved my first day because i knew it was the start of a whole new life for me.... and it will be for you too... enjoy the transformation!! how much do you want to lose?

at least 6stone.

i want to be as tiny as ever.

Karen, really?

That will be awesome. July off to see folks - wd love to shock them!!! :eek: :D He he.

honestly jenna - most people lose more than a stone a month cos of the first week's boost!! BUT you must stick with it 100%. People on here will tell you that the first attempt is easy, as soon as you fall off the wagon trying to get back on can be near on impossible!!!! So do yourself a favour, do it the easy way with NO slip ups!!! I'm sure everyone will agree with me on this one...

Thanks tootsie!!

Karen, you are so right.

I am getting a bit tired now (drowsy). Wd love to rest my head on my desk and get some snooze he he he.

Girlies, you are fantastic, marvellous and just so kind-hearted.
I can't thank you enough for all your support!

Jen I remember feeling tired on my first day too, but in a few days when ketosis kicks in you will never have felt so well i promise!!

Go get yourself a strong cup of coffee :O)

God what a bonus eh?
I personally hate them so I am really happy for you!
It will makeyour ourney soooo much easier.
x

Back