I'm suspicious this is too easy!

becksjane

Hello,
First proper day today and i'm well planned and stocked with free foods.

For breakfast i had weetabix using HE's. Then i had grapes and 1 alpen light bar (part of another HE). Then a free quorn curry for lunch. Then a kitkat for 5.5 syns.

This afternoon i plan on a mugshot, satsuma, my other alpen light bar and perhaps if necessary a banana. then for tea a free quorn lasagne.

This really does seem far too much? Are you meant to graze sensibly? Can i genuinley lose weight eating all this? That isnt even using 10 of my syns.

I'm probs only about 1 and a half stone overweight (lost 3.5 already on WW but sick of hunger so switching) so im worried it wont come off if i eat this much. I noted the mug shot has 242 cals in which is what i used to have for lunch on WW alone (not as a snack!).

Sorry im in panic mode which really isnt necessary. At least if i don't lose weight i'm certainly getting nutrients! I'm tempted to add up the total calories but this isnt really what slimming worlds about is it? Should i add them up for my peaceof mind or should i just relax?!

cheers

It's all good! I stuff my face and already lost lots, find my body loses more the more I eat, crazy stuff :D

Personally, I wouldn't have the mugshot as a snack. I take it from the quorn that you are following green days so technically it is free but I just wouldn't snack on it.

I always say to ask yourself why you need an alpen, banana, satsuma and mugshot between meals. If you are that hungry than maybe eat more for your lunch and just have the alpen and satsuma as a snack?

However, you can eat all the foods you listed freely.

I wouldn't worry, have your first week and see how you go!!

Thanks for replies.

I am permanently hungry lol. I eat little and often. Even if i ate a big brekky, and lunch i'd literally need to snack. I have hypoglaecemia (probs didnt spell it however) so i do need to eat little and often. Take your point though that perhaps i shouldn't snack on a mugshot then. I thought it was meant to be ok but it is a lot of cals for a snack. Maybe i could just have it and syn it!

I am always on green days btw

thanks

You can snack on a mugshot on green days, they are a free food - like I said, it's my personal choice.

I would stick to fruit, veg sticks and HEX's for snacks but you really can have them!

Yes you really can eat this much, though I agree with the others on the mug shots, I would have that for dinner with a salad. I have been eating like a horse, and have still lost every week, granted I've only been doing it 5 weeks, but still a loss every week and never going hungry! I'm hoping for my stone award tomorrow (only ½ lb to go), so really not bad in 5 weeks.

Everyone is different in the amounts they eat / want to eat. I would say if you are hungry, eat it - if you're new to SW I think it's all about trial and error to some degree.
Some people eat lots of fruit - some lose, some gain! Some people stick to red / ee days and lose loads - if I do, I gain or stay the same!
Everyone is different, and it's all about finding what works for you - but yeah, you can eat all of that!!

I definately say eat it!! If you follow the plan to the letter then it really will work. Try to not over analyse it - if it's on plan go for it!!! when I first started I probably massivley over ate (although I still lost weight each week) but very quickly and without realising I found I was eating less, only eating when hungry, stopping when full etc. The only times I've gained have been when i've over synned..... lol have faith! I reckon you'll be pleasantly suprised!!! c xx

Back