I'm taking a break for a little while...

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
I have got so much going round my head at the moment and most of it is to do with my head not being in the zone. I am taking a break full stop from anything diet wise for a little while just so I can clear my head. I have the full support of my family and my consultant who all agree with me. My consultant just sat with me for half an hour of his own time and listened to what I said and he fully backs me. He said I am welcome back whenever I feel ready and to take as long as I need to get my head back in the zone.

So I will not be about on here for a little while too just because I need to break away from everything diet wise. I promise I will be back a reformed character but when I dont know. Thankyou for everyones support on here you have all been so fab it has been so appretiated and the best of luck with everyones weight loss journey. xxxxxxx:grouphugg::thankyou:

Good Luck hun and hope you back soon feeling all refreshed hun....

xx

Aww, thats a shame. From your sig looks like you've done it before, so you can do it again but when youre ready. :)

You need to do whats right for you hun, you've got me on facebook so if you want me (non-diet wise of course) then just gimme a shout! xxx

Thought when i saw the name , that rings a bell , joined same time as me , I remember the name from then , but not sean any posts from you lately . I understand where your coming from ... see you when the strong head is fixed on !

Don't be a stranger sweetie! I do understand the need to have a break, that happens to me a well and if I dont take the break I tend to cheat worse. Gook luck honey and don't be a stranger!!

xx

Back