im thinkin my final pics!unless i can shove some more belly off!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
pooooo.jpg

on the way...

08092007053-small.jpg

and ive been off it for about a month now...this is me now and the biggest u will ever see me ever again!!!

19012008134-001.jpg

and i never thought id see my self in a swimmin costume!!

19012008148-small.jpg

tina-1.jpg

there u go all (the bottom one ive got my hair extensions in lol thats y i look diff!)xxx

WOW !!! you look amazing - WELL DONE :D

good luck with maintenance

Debz xx

WOW - you were gorgeous before but you're even more stunning now!

Well done on a fantastic achievement :)

well done hun you look amazing, thats a fab weight loss,
im really struggling this is my second time now on cd and i need to look like you lol!!!

can i ask did you ever cheat just a little bit?

Well done and thanks - you have just stopped me going to our local italian for dinner!

thanks all. when i done ss solidly for 6 months i didnt cheat once!maybe even 5 months. ive been bad lately but ive learnt i need to stop ive never been so happy in my life and i never wanna go back to that insecure mess of a person!!no italians lol except hot men

thanks for all ur comments xx

Well done you look fantastic, fabulous achievement!!

Good luck with maintenance.

Georgie
x

wow 5/6 months that is brill. so u done ss the whole time? I would love to keep going for that long! what weight were u when u first started?

Oh my :eek:

You look so much younger, it is amazing!

Go you !!!!:party0011:

i was 18 10 and even tho im still in the 12 stone mark im so happy im size 14 clothes. im 5 ft 7 too. and im only 21. i cudnt be fat no more!!!i ssed the whole time yeah

if any one needs any one to chat too add me on [email protected]

xxx

iv just added you hun im [email protected]

i just had a few things i wanted to ask!!!

i was 18 10 and even tho im still in the 12 stone mark im so happy im size 14 clothes. im 5 ft 7 too. and im only 21. i cudnt be fat no more!!!i ssed the whole time yeah

if any one needs any one to chat too add me on [email protected]

xxx

Hiya, i will add u would love to chat but my msn broke at the mo i will try and fix it tomorrow though!

I just had a look at ur blog amazing!! im 22 and so much of what you wrote i can relate to ie the going out etc! im 20stone so alot to lose. ive only told my bf in case other people judge me

Back