im thinking about it

Hi there

I'm not going to be much help as I've only just joined today. (post below yours) But a quick question would be what are you starting?

Are you thinking about Dieting or starting a diet what type of advice are you after? Or are you looking at a exercise plan? Have you joined a diet class some where LL,SW,WW,?

Also alittle information about your self/what goals you want and have, may help the people give you advice and suggestions etc.

I'll try and help but I'm also asking for suggestions and advice at the moment :D

hi sorry im new to this,ive been on and off diets for yrs now and just recently stopped going to rc club,im 5 st over weight but like eating rather than being hungry so not sure how i would get on x

What would you say your goals are?

Are you looking to lose weight fast or on some sort of controlled diet?

Are you wanting to exercise and would like tips on suggested exercises. If so what do you like doing exercise wise?

You say you like eating rather then being hungry do you find your hungry all the time or just you eat when your hungry?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to think of all the stuff people would like to know.

If you like eating then Atkins may be the one for you. Worked for me anyway.

Welcome.

Hi and welcome to minimins. This is the best place to be for help, support and advice. If you have a look at the top, in the big blue band there is a link to tutorials, this will give you all the information you need and lots of help to find your way around the site. There is also a link to the inspirational slideshow, which shows piccies of people who have done a diet, or are on their journey, and shows progress. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and someone will always be able to help you.

Once again, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey x x x

Back