I'm thinking about restarting

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Petra, 28 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Petra

Petra Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I came off a couple of months ago because I wasn't 100% with the plan. But christmas is coming and I have 22lbs to lose. I'm not sure cos I'm on ww at the moment and I put on the first week and I have now lost what I gained. I miss CD cos the weight loss was quick. I lost just under 2 stone and i've put on a bit. Help! I need advice! :confused:
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you are losing with WW, then why not stick with it until after Christmas? You may well find with all of the social occasions coming up, getting into CD now could be more difficult than you might think...
    Mini likes this.
  4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi Petra, what was your main reason for switching to ww? was it because SS was too restrictive? how about maybe trying SS+ or 810 plan instead of SS so that way you can still have some food and the losses are really good due to them being still low carb.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.