Im thinking of coming back!!!

MissB

Hey Girls,

Wow its been sooo long since ive been on here. Well Ive decided to give myself a kick up the arse. I did CD for a paltry 3-4weeks the last time (almost a year now) and gave it up as it just didn't suit my lifestyle at the time.

Since then we've set a date for our wedding, end of august this year and I cant wait but I need and want to deseperatly loose the weight for this and hofully for good.

I have stayed pretty much the same weight a left off with which is good in that I didnt put anything on but in a year I havent lost anything either. Have loaded an album on here too which I never bothered with the last time. Its pictures of me in my wedding dress, taken when I went for my initial measureing to order a dress in my size. My dress will be in end of may so I would love to get down a stone before then and see those inches being pinned in :D

Anyway, Im now looking for a new CD counseller in dublin to get started preferabbl from next monday on. I live in drimnagh so somewhere easy enough to get to from here would be great. Have sent out a few emails so I will weight and see.

I have started in some of the packs I have left over from the last time such as the soups and shakes which are surprisingly still in date. Doing SS plus this week to ease myself in beofre I get started properly. Any other Brides 2 Be on track or getting started?

Thanks

Good to be Back

Miss B

Hi MissB, welcome back and congrats on your wedding.... thats a big incentive :) You can do it and keep on hear for all the support you need xx Big hugs

Back