Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Im thinking of coming back!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissB, 14 April 2009 Social URL.

1. MissB

MissB Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey Girls,

Wow its been sooo long since ive been on here. Well Ive decided to give myself a kick up the arse. I did CD for a paltry 3-4weeks the last time (almost a year now) and gave it up as it just didn't suit my lifestyle at the time.

Since then we've set a date for our wedding, end of august this year and I cant wait but I need and want to deseperatly loose the weight for this and hofully for good.

I have stayed pretty much the same weight a left off with which is good in that I didnt put anything on but in a year I havent lost anything either. Have loaded an album on here too which I never bothered with the last time. Its pictures of me in my wedding dress, taken when I went for my initial measureing to order a dress in my size. My dress will be in end of may so I would love to get down a stone before then and see those inches being pinned in :D

Anyway, Im now looking for a new CD counseller in dublin to get started preferabbl from next monday on. I live in drimnagh so somewhere easy enough to get to from here would be great. Have sent out a few emails so I will weight and see.

I have started in some of the packs I have left over from the last time such as the soups and shakes which are surprisingly still in date. Doing SS plus this week to ease myself in beofre I get started properly. Any other Brides 2 Be on track or getting started?

Thanks

Good to be Back

Miss B

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

Welcome back! Lots of luck on your restart..and congratulations on the wedding :)

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Welcome back, you can do it :)

5. Cheska

Cheska always struggling

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi MissB, welcome back and congrats on your wedding.... thats a big incentive :) You can do it and keep on hear for all the support you need xx Big hugs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.