Im too chicken!

Chunkeymonkey

To try a SS+ meal!

I want to stick with SS but feel I deserve a meal to change things up a bit.

Can you do a SS+ meal once? Looking through the old threads I read it wasn't good to not have a regular pattern as it makes your stomach want more? Ive been 33 days SS 100% so Im sure I could stay motivated??

Any other disadvantages?

Lately my losses have been better than the week before so feel I should keep it this way?

:(

when i first started i often added one meal here than there i think its good to not have a pattern your body not getting used to something can boast your weightloss.

Sure it would be fine, but I think once I'd had an SS+ meal, I looked forward to it so much (well, I have just protein) that I couldn't not have it then! I think that is the 'risk', rather than anything else! ;)

I do like the fact though that I have something in reserve in case my losses slow down, that I can drop the SS+ meal if I wanted to lose weight quicker! LOL

i have just had an omelette and 2 quorn sausages... i know that isn't strictly right as i should have one or the other... but i have only had one bar today and had a big bust up with my mam...

plus it was my one off treat after having a good weigh in today... made my cdc aware of it :)

When I did CD first time round, every 4th week we had to have what they called an add a meal week, basically a week of ss+ .

I still had the same losses on those weeks as when I was ssing, and it was something to look forward to:D

Tracey
x

I was also afraid to do an ss+ week but found that once I'd done one it was quite nice, and had no problems getting back on ss after. I'm actually doing my 2nd ss+ week right now and I must say that after a recommended portion of "real" food I find having my last soup a bit much at times. Personally, I think it revs up the body and definitely gets things moving, if you know what I mean. My losses have been consistent, whether on ss or ss+, in fact this morning (4th day in to ss+) I was down almost 2lbs from yesterday. I highly recommend it;)

Back