I'm too shy...

All hubbys say that :D mine said the same loved me how i am and he actually means it....but we're doing this for US ....not them!

Yep totally. I don't feel sexy, I don't want to go swimming, I'd wear a tent if it were fashionable! I'm getting that bad I try to avoid even going out. I hope with CD it'll return my much missed confidence.

I really hope I see the fast results everyones been mentioning.

Even what you've lost since may... it's amazing.

It slightly feels at the moment... it's too good to be true.

I'm not looking for a quick fix. But nothing I've had in the past has helped. Or I've fallen off the wagon because there's no set rule to follow.

Atleast I know on this, I spend out my ££ and I get my meals. An that's alllllll I eat.

I'm going to order the kids food online (so no temptation from supermarket). And get hubby to buy his own meals as he works alot, so he'll probably have those microwave burgers etc.

Good on you for making that call. I really struggled to pick up the phone and then was really scared about going to gp to get form signed. Think the worst part was actually telling my husband what I wanted to do (have always been a yo-yo dieter) but in all cases I managed and am so pleased to be starting tomorrow. Although a little apprehensive.

All the best on your weight loss

Charlie xx

Alot of CDC's have email addresses if you are uncomfortable on the phone. Saying this, we all dread the initial weigh in, but believe me you will love your weigh in's before long! The results are so good and well worth the agony of the first weeks shock horror weigh in.
The CDC's are all very much used to meeting new people, explaining the diet and weighing. They don't judge - they are there to help and support you on your journey. They want to encourage and motivate you to get to a healthy weight.
Let us know how you get on hun. I'm sure you will have nothing to worry about at all.
Big Hugs x x x

well done on making the call! I was EXACTLY the same!!! strange really, I usually happily chat to anyone, but its like finally owning up to a weight problem I suppose, and it takes courage to do!
Good luck on the journey, look forward to catching your progress on here!

i totally agree, however i find cooking for other s quite therapeutic!
tracy

I like cooking, but if I order it in, wont be any temptation of old favourites :).

Uploaded pics to my album... omg I look chubby.

Can anyone tell me, will the muffin top improve? Basically I look like I've been made out of playdo and there's a line where my jeans sit, basically where the elastic of my jammies is sitting...

lol! yeah the muffin top does go...! but then smaller jeans make it re-appear! d'oh!

Back