I'm Under Target!!!!!

skinnyminnycoming

Hi all

Got weighed on Friday and lost 2lbs which means I'm now under target!! I'm absolutely thrilled!!!

I'm still being very careful with what I eat but I suppose thats how life will be from now on.

Got to be really careful this week......went out on Friday and had quite a lot to drink, and ended up in McDonalds....I dont actually remember going but the camera says I had a McChicken sandwich. Suppose it could have been worse but hey ho its done now. Just hope I can pull back any damage this week.

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Well done and congratulations. Ah we all have slips and we are allowed bad foods sometimes like you said just compensate for a few days after. xxxx Glad your doing so well.

I am under target now too, it's great isn't it??? We have spent ages being stones and stones over target, now we have managed to get under target, such an achievement, well done. Yes, just be careful for the next couple of days, I had a gain a couple of weeks ago, and that's the worst feeling in the world!! Lost it and some, determined not to do that again!! Keep up the good work. Hope you had a good night, love the 'can't remember having a mcd's, but the camera said i did' ha ha, like your style

Back