Im Upset

didnt want to read and run - big hugs. 3lb will go and you have done so well to get to where you are. Eating crap is such a short term satifaction that leads to the guilts. You recognise this and are actively trying to stop - I one the other hand recognise it but am having trouble stopping myself eating it!

Hi Sarah-Jayne :)

This is the first time I've logged onto Mini's in about a week, cos I am in the same place you are :(

As some of you know, I got to my original target of 11 stones in April, but kept on losing weight and had to reset my target twice, ending up at 10.5 stones.... and still kept losing. I went down to 10 stones 4lbs, which I wasn't unhappy with, but other people, including my C at group kept telling me I shouldn't lose any more (I wasn't trying!!)

Consequently, I stopped following my 'maintenance' plan and started eating any old rubbish. I am now 10 stones 8.5lbs (and still in target range), but just CANNOT get back on track right now :( Each day I get up and have a great, healthy breakfast, then it all goes downhill from there. I have been voted as our group Woman of the Year, but don't feel deserving of it at the moment :eek:

Sooooo, (if you're still with me?!) how about you and I set ourselves a little mutual support group up? We can give ourselves little 'lose a couple of lbs' targets if you like? I'll write a food diary and you can too so there's a bit of pressure there?

Let me know what you think. We have both done so well that it would be a real shame to gradually put all those losses back on, wouldn't it? ;)

"skinny jeans tucked into boots"..... knowing my luck though, just as I get there it'll go out of fashion and NOBODY will be doing that look anymore..... apart from me :eek:

I will , that is my goal look, they have to be heeled boots though :D

Sarah-Jayne, I wish whole-heartedly that you get through this, you have achieved something I never have, you have hit your target weight, I have been on and off various diets for the last 20+ :eek: years, and have never got there, why? because I get to the place where you are at now, feeling miserable etc. before I even get to target and then it starts to creep on, you know the cycle. I've always said that this time, when asked how much I've lost to reach target my honest reply should be something like 40 stone, 'cos over the years, thats what it adds up to, and its took me over 20 years to do it.

"Becase ive been doing SW for so long now and im well below my target weight my weight loss has slowed down, almost stopped"

Remember, you are in target, you should now be maintaining, so you are doing fine xx
They (not sure who they are mind) always say maintaining the loss is harder than losing it (not that I know).

Sorry I can't be motivational, just want you to remember what you have achieved and look in the mirror and smile you sexy little loser you ;)

Hey...just wanted to leave a little message...you have had such a brilliant weight loss...and everyone goes through stages like this so dont let it get you too down ( i say this even though i know its impossible not to!!)..However I do think you have to be in the right frame of mind...so if its not happening rite now then there isnt much you can do...just dont forget what you have achieved and im sure you will get back to it soon :) xx

Just to say if you look at my profile pics, you can see evidence of the "slippery slope".

Last June my head was seriously in the game, I weighed 10 st 10. I was at target.

This June I had a restart weight of 16 stones.

Morning Ladies and Gents,

Thank you so much for all the messages and inspirational words :) I had a good nights sleep and a lovely hot bath this morning and im in the right frame of mind today to having a carb-loving green day today!

Happy sunday all and thanks again, you lot are true angels! xx

you have done so exceptionally well - I hope you get your SW mojo back very soon.

Keep on keeping on - don't give up - have we seen any before and after photo's of you?

Good luck

Back