Im waiting to fit in to..

Danielle_

I have a jacket that i bought when i was 13. Its a small size 12 and it was big on me. Well ive hung on to it because its so beautiful in hope i will oneday fit in it again. :]]]]

Anyone else hang on to the odd item as an insentive?
x

i have 2 bag full of clothes that i have never worn as my mum has brought them for me and she could never admit to herself that i was fat so she brought me clothes that were about 2 sizes to small

yep - just went back to my mum's where I still have loads of clothes and I dug out a beautiful pair of silk trousers (size 10!!) that I wore for a party about 6 years ago... I'd like to be able to get into those! They're a bit tight on me at the moment, so I'm hoping that after I've shifted another 4 pounds maybe they might fit!

Last edited:
A pair of size 10 jeans (hideous looking things) that I bought years ago in the hope of fitting in to them, they are so ugly I will throw them away as soon as they fit!!

All my size 12s I bought after doin LL a couple of years ago- pity that I lost 2st and gained 4! EEK! Have kept all the clothes though, and I will fit into them, I'm just taking the slow, healthy route this time x

Back