I'm wearing mine... are you weearing yours ?

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Slendertone belts of course :)

Me Max flex thang arrived today so have got me gut strapped into it and am having 2 hours mins @ 30 intensity....

Fantastic - exercising while I'm sat on me arse :D

Oh yeah, got mine but only says I can do 20 mins!??

Men don't read instructions :)

Ah, good plan, mind you I was such a wimp it took me several hours to build up the courage to put the thing on, was convinced I would electrocute myself, collapse and die... surprisingly I was fine!

Gx

Slendertone belts of course :)

Me Max flex thang arrived today so have got me gut strapped into it and am having 2 hours mins @ 30 intensity....

Fantastic - exercising while I'm sat on me arse :D
30!!!!!!!...... Are you gay ...get it supped up and feel the tingle CRUNCH arrgghhhhh ...HAHAHA

Georgie i have been doing 2 - 2 1/2 hours most nights and i have been fine apart from the aching afterwards which feels goooddddd have rock hard abs underneath and my top ones are starting to show through where the fat has dissapeared yayay!!!

Getting mine on Saturday... can't wait as they seem to really work.:D
Thought they were supposed to be pointless unless you got rid of the flab on top of the muscle but it seems that bull.:D

Getting mine on Saturday... can't wait as they seem to really work.:D
Thought they were supposed to be pointless unless you got rid of the flab on top of the muscle but it seems that bull.:D
But lt gets rid of the flab and as soon as it starts going you see fantastic results..also i you stick your finger in your fat bits you can feel how solid they are underneath ...it feels great.. i actually have stomach muscle again ...and after having 2 kids naturally

30!!!!!!!...... Are you gay ...get it supped up and feel the tingle CRUNCH arrgghhhhh ...HAHAHA

get bent sweetheart :p

just getting used to it... up to 60 now.... oooh it makes me giggle lololol so ticklish me

I got the system Abs one, it comes with a central controller and you can buy add on bits for your arms and bum which work off the same control.

Gxx

Howdy,

I hope that's not all that you're wearing???!!!:eek::D

*Gets inhaler out and has a big puff!*;)

nics -do you lie back & take it or 'crunch' against it ?

Howdy,

I hope that's not all that you're wearing???!!!:eek::D

*Gets inhaler out and has a big puff!*;)

Oh, are we supposed to wear clothes?? :D

Just that & a smile baaaaybeh ;)

*Realises I need a hot shower!*:eek:

Think about it, Studmuffin!:D:D:D;););)

I used to love a big Prawn Ring....not anymore!:D

If I had your figure, I'd be shakin it all over nekkid stylee!

:):):):)

Phew that's okay then, stark naked with Ipod on.... the worst part of this scenario was the Girls Aloud I was listening to! xx

nics -do you lie back & take it or 'crunch' against it ?
I take it big time hun on around 85 - 90 at the min ....theres something about pleasure pain that i love lol

And i wouldn't say i ever lie and take it ...i like to be fully involved and active :D:eek:

Back