Im worried.... :/ WWYD?

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
Its my first week this week as some of you know, for one im worried i'm not going to lose, i feel more bloated than usual so maybe thats why but i guess i wont find out till i weigh myself on monday!

Also on saturday im out for a mates hen night, it my first week and i feel like im going to blow it by going out. We are going for a meal and i have already picked my food which i chose before i started dieting...:( So starters is garlic bread, main is Prawns i think but can't remember and then pudding is chocolate cake.
Its full on dress up (70s) and i'll also be drinking all night, what do i do?
Do i sod it and enjoy it but feel guilty??
Through the day do i just eat free food?
Oh what to do :confused:

I will definatly be making sure i have a good day on sunday though!!

It's difficult isn't it? If that was me, I would probably save syns until the run up, then just have free food the day i was going out. If I was still concerned, I would probably carry that on for the rest of the week and try not have too many syns.

Also have as many super free foods to help boost my weight loss.

Enjoy your night out xxx

hi

the best thing i can advise which they normally dont like you to do when you just start is save your syns till sat then if you really need them use sundays syns then have free foods till monday when you get weighed and tell the consultant on monday that you had been out and the meal was booked before you joined good luck

Thanks girls i'll save my syns from today then, i haven't eaten any today and im on a green day so its easier to save today!

Thank you :) x

Save your syns and have a great night out - try to swap wine drinking for low syn drinks such as Vodka, Gin etc...

You dont have to eat ALL your food - so perhaps eat most, but leave some - so you dont go without, but wont feel so guilty? just an idea!

Eat Free food in the day - and maybe the next day too - and as recommended Super speed would be good! x

Have fun! and good luck for weigh in! x

Will definately fill up on SSF foods and free foods, i'll have a good read of my book and go shopping tomorrow should i need to!
If im fullish before the meal i wont beable to eat it all... :)

Drink plenty of water as well to help flush it all out afterwards and to help with any hangover, but most of all have a fab night xx

Green days make you feel bloated so I'd have a few red I think - weight loss is supposed to be better on red anyway ;)

Thanks FA but thats a dilema for me.... i tend to need syns on red days as i dont have as much free food like i do on green days like mugshots and super noodles :/

I'll try a red day tomoz without using any syns and see how i go, i know i'll be less bloated aswell.

Green days don't have to make you bloated. I'm green every day and only feel bloated if I eat too many alpen lights or not enough water. You have to find out what your triggers are but water definitely goes a long way to stopping it. And likewise there is a hangover from the 'anti-carb' days that says you can't possibly lose weight eating all those carbs, you'll lose better on red. If you are eating healthily, building your meals around superfree foods rather than the pasta, rice or whatever there's no reason you shouldn't lose weight. As on EE the superfree foods help to stop you over indulging on the carbs. This is essentially just healthy eating. I got to target in 11 months doing green so I have absolutely no complaints :D

Back