Impatient!!

karra

Loser ;)
Hi guys, just thought I would come here to have a little whinge! Lol loads of my FB friends have been pregnant at the same time as me and now they're all reaching their due dates and having their babies and I want mine nowww!!! Obviously I don't truly want the babs to come now as I want him/her to have the best start but I am just getting so impatient!!

I haven't actually put any weight on so far but I am starting to feel uncomfortable (think I have gained on my belly but lost elsewhere) and finding it harder and harder to get around.

I know this sounds selfish but I can't wait to have the baby and hit the diet hard. I feel like I'm not myself anymore and it's really getting to me!

Anyway, sorry to depress you all on this fine Sunday morning and thank you for listening :) xxxx

Your time will come when it is ready, but I can totally emphasis at times I just wish it would hurry up (when I am not enjoying it) and other times when I wish it would slow down (scared etc). I can not weight though definately to start back on the diet after, so I can have the body back from the invasion. But I do love my baby dearly and it is an amazing experience to go through x

:) thank you for replying... now I know I'm not the only one!! I feel the same where I want it to hurry up but at times slow down...7 weeks and 6 days til due date doesn't sound very far away. I just want my baby here :)

I think the anxiousness to start the diet has a lot to do with the weather and the sales...I just wanna hit the gym like a mad woman! I think I'm just gonna slow down and enjoy these last few weeks, maybe start planning my diet for when after baby arrives xxx

definately understand about clothing, nothing looks good on me anymore and is just me is there is so much lovely stuff out in the shops I like but would look hidoeus on me. Most of my clothes are tent like so it is not tight round my belly and there is air floating around

Hello pregnant ladies. I'm Hannah. I will be starting WW after Xmas but at the moment sticking with SW whilst preggers as I've put on 2 stone already and I'm desparate not to put on any more. You guys are so much closer than me! I find out what we're having on Monday! Yey Han Xxx

Hello pregnant ladies. I'm Hannah. I will be starting WW after Xmas but at the moment sticking with SW whilst preggers as I've put on 2 stone already and I'm desparate not to put on any more. You guys are so much closer than me! I find out what we're having on Monday! Yey Han Xxx

Ooh good luck for tomorrow and make sure you let us know!!

Anyone else started making weird grunting/yelping noises whilst get up and down or even turning over in bed??? Lol I can't control it my fiance keeps running in to see what's wrong and I don't even realise I'm doing it haha xxx

I can relate to this. I wish my due date was tomorrow cos I'm so desperate to get back on a diet. But on the other hand, I'm so not prepared. I've bought nothing, and I'm really hoping to move house before babes is born.

Oh the joys of being pregnant eh lol

Hope you're all well xx

I can relate to this. I wish my due date was tomorrow cos I'm so desperate to get back on a diet. But on the other hand, I'm so not prepared. I've bought nothing, and I'm really hoping to move house before babes is born.

Oh the joys of being pregnant eh lol

Hope you're all well xx

Haha I know what you mean...I want it to hurry up but at the same time I'm not ready!!

Good luck with moving, we have to wait until after the baby comes for any hope of being housed by council...we are in a flat at the mo but just can't afford another private rent xxx

Hi girls, just thought I'd let you know that we had our scan today and found out we're having a BOY!!!! I'm so happy, cloud 9!!! Xxx

Congrats Tizy!!

The last few weeks of pregnancy is usually the most impatient, I wanted mine to arrive on time (or a week or so early) but both were 10+ days over and I just kept thinking I was going to be pregnant forever! Just try to relax and enjoy the quiet time now before the baby comes. Get some 'me' time in and just try to enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy :) Good luck!

Hi girls, just thought I'd let you know that we had our scan today and found out we're having a BOY!!!! I'm so happy, cloud 9!!! Xxx

Oh congratulations!!! :)

The me time thing is a good idea Ella...we go away to Wales for a week on Friday, and I'll have 5 weeks left when we get back...just gonna try and fill my time being very self indulgent hehe...swimming shopping and pampering me thinks!! xx

Sounds lovely Karra.....I really do understand how hard the last few weeks are so maybe me saying try to relax is a bit unfair :D I put on most of my weight in the last few weeks and just felt so uncomfortable and just wanted the whole thing to be over and to have my baby. BUT in the weeks following the birth I just kept thinking I should have planned better for when the baby got here. Just stuff like cooking up some extra food and freezing it in portions so I wouldn't worry about cooking and end up ordering take aways.

What a good idea Ella, I'm on my third and have never thought to cook up some meals and store them lol cheers for that.

Congrats Tizy, I'm hoping to found out tomorrow, finger's crossed for a blue too :D

I'm off to Wales too Karra, but I'm not going for another 4 weeks. It's good to have something else to look forward to :D

I need a hoist to turn over in bed...I feel so huge and clumsy.
I can't wait for Bubs to be born now...to be able to walk again without feeling knackered will be a joy. x x

Congrats tizy on your wee boy, did u manage to find out FMcBB

I need a hoist to turn over in bed...I feel so huge and clumsy.
I can't wait for Bubs to be born now...to be able to walk again without feeling knackered will be a joy. x x

Try some satin PJs and satin sheets and you might find it a lot easier to shift yourself round (you sort of slide about lol) :p

Back