Implanon implant.

Go with the implant it's brill:)

Becca Wecca said:
I was thinking about coming off the pill and having an implant, but this thread has scared me. My nurse suggested I have a coil but the thought of that scares me even more!!

Im half way through the life of my second one it's great!id recommend but it's worth remembering were all dif!
I might get the new version next time then lol x

Ive had mine in for 2 years now and havent had any problems with it, my periods stopped for about a year, now i just get them random months, and for the first 6 months it does make your body think your pregnant like sensitive nipples and a few hormones which is weird but all contraceptives have downfalls, best things are not having to worry about anything for 3 years, with the pill it made me crazy proper mood swings and i went to my heaviest aswell which i dont think was a coinsedense.

I'm having mine replaced in a fortnight & I'm proper scared!! She said that current implant is quite embedded & deeper than normal so really hope it doesn't take ages & hurt to get out :( have no worries about having another one though, haver really had any problems with it at all over the past 3 year :) would never go back to pill... Had way too many side effects & also fell pregnant twice while taking it! X

Back