Importance of water!!

The L's

Hey guys,

I'm on day 1 of SS CD and i'm really struggling with the 2litres of water and i've even tried the water flavouring.

Anyone know how this will affect me? Obviously i'm aware of dehydration etc.... but how important is it to drink 2litres a day?? :confused:

Thanks.

The L's.

:) good stuff! Also, just a note, you shouldn't use water flavourings in the first two weeks on the diet xxx

I have a big issue wth water, and although not recommended I was advised by my CDC the flavourings are ok x

When I first started CD (the first time round), I struggled with the water. However, it does get easier. I even find myself actually craving a drink of water now and have just drank a bottle now which is a big no no really coz its 10.20 pm and I'll be up all night weeing ;)

I have found that drinking 500ml every hour or 2 makes it easier to drink the water. You could also try adding more water to your shakes. I make mine with a pint of water, so 3 shakes, is over a pint of water to add to your intake.

It will get better, just try to drink the minimum because your body needs it xx

have just drank a bottle now which is a big no no really coz its 10.20 pm and I'll be up all night weeing ;)

LOL... me and the toliet have a whole new relationship.... thanks for the advice, i'm on day 3 and im not finding it so hard :)

I am not on a meal replacement diet and I drink up to five litres a day...I am active and also go to the gym five days per week though...water is VERY important, not just for weight loss, it teaches you to drink intead of eat too, often people will eat instead of drinking...mistaking thirst for hunger, silly but true...

Back