• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Important info re maple & pecan porridge!!

S: 17st1lb C: 11st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st6lb(31.8%)
Thanks to MrsAH bringing it to my attention, I have discovered that the new Maple & Pecan porridge is in fact NOT wheat/gluten free as stated in their allergy/intolerances section - Cambridge Weight Plan: Allergies/Intolerances/Choices

It does infact state in the nutritional breakdown that it contains -

Milk, Soya, Oats, WHEAT, Barley, Spelt and Rye!!!

I have REALLY been suffering this week which I put down to being on the diet itself though the symptoms are much the same as when I have wheat/gluten. I am SO angry!!

I am going to write a strong letter of complaint aswell as informing my CDC as it will take me at least a couple of weeks to get over this AFTER no longer eating it, And they`re lucky that I get the affects that I do, and that I`m not as bad as my dad - This would have killed him!!

PLEASE be aware if you need wheat/gluten free that this DOES contain Wheat.

Thankyou MrsAH for bringing this to my attention :( At least now I know why I have been so bad. I should have guessed really :cry:

Xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I`m a bit worried that complaining will get my CDC in trouble :confused::(

You know how people like to pass the buck! Can they trace me back to her?

It`s their fault for listing it as wheat/gluten free on their webpage but I`m worried they`ll say she should have known and told me :confused:

:sigh: :(

This is a serious health issue and it need to be addressed ASAP!! Don't worry u follow the right channels and submit a complaint, informing CD headoffice the effects it has on you and the seriousness of this false advertising!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
So sorry SS... I'd report it too, it is CD's fault and not the CDC... they are flagging it as gluten free so she , like everyone else, would accept that as truth. Their fault. I'm sorry because I know it was your fave flavour, too. :eek:(

xxx

Thanks everyone x

I will definately be complaining! I`m going to put it in writing rather than phoning cos I`ll get worked up and won`t be able to get my words out properly.

This is a terribly shocking health issue. They could potentially kill someone with incorrect information.

Thankyou again MrsAH, Without you pointing it out to me, I would have continued to eat it and continued to suffer. I really hope you`re feeling a bit better now

Xxx