Important to use your Syn allowance?

Oh god! my last class was like that!

My last C had a go at me on my second Wi (i gained 5lb due to *week) infront of everyone! she said "wow it's only your second week and a 5lb gain are you sure sw isnt too confusing for you? I can give you some special 1-1 tuition? I do that for ppeople who dont listen the first time round"

The funny thing was I told her I had done SW online for 3 months before joining her horrid class! so she knows I knew how to do it!

and everyone was clicky and rude and the C had put on 2 stone in the previous 12 weeks and wasnt doing anything bout it!

OMG! I cant believe some C are like that and still have a job! If that we're me i probably would have fled class and SW and buried myself in chips :wave_cry::eek: so well done you for sticking with it! Are you at a new class now? x

OMG! I cant believe some C are like that and still have a job! If that we're me i probably would have fled class and SW and buried myself in chips :wave_cry::eek: so well done you for sticking with it! Are you at a new class now? x

Im starting a new one 2 moro with a different C. She is amazing! I went to her class once as guest with my mate, and i saw her class plus its the closest one to me now and it a huge hill and 20 min walk which will do me good!

Back