In 1 year I have put on 2 stone - its official.

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
I feel really strange.

I have put on 2 stone in a year, according to my CDC's scales.

I got weighed last night and this time last year I was 10 stone 9, and now I am 12 stone 9!

I am really confused, because yes I have eaten a bit of rubbish, but I dont think to the excess where I should have put on 2 stone. Maybe my pill has encouraged 1/2 a stone?

The reason I feel really strange is because i dont feel completely upset about putting that weight on - i am quite ashamed of the actual statistics - but i still wear nice clothes etc so i dont feel completely heartbroken. Although i feel fat and frumpy and sick of my fat bum!

I am back on track now as of Tuesday, cant wait to start losing those lbs - I am scared that it might take me longer this time as I have done it before, as thats what everyone says, but if i stick to it 100% and follow it and drink my water, surely i should be on track to lose the same weight as i did before?

I have attached a picture of my weight record card from before, and my one now. I dont think the measurements are much different from when i started before.

Apparently im obese!!!!!!!

xxx

Attachments

• weight.JPG
    weight.JPG
    177.5 KB · Views: 632
hey this should cheer you up... i lost 28lbs in 4 weeks! you go girl and get your water intake flowing!!!

and i know what you mean about the gain not upsetting you 'too much'. this was my situation for the past 2/3 yrs.

i got to 9,7 in 2004, then slowly went up to 12 something. i have hovered at 12/13 something for 2 years and not been utterly devastated about it. didnt feel 'that' big, although my bmi would tell me different. its strange how i convinced myself that i felt OK yet i didnt look ok.

mind games!

but you will feel so much better if you get back to last years weight. good luck xxxx

Its really weird, I think its because I know I can lose it.

I am just so ready to go now Im ready in my head, I just hope that my body follows and does what its told to do!!

I am not suprised my hips are 45 inches - biggest they've ever been.

Its funny because when I lost weight people used to say to me be careful because I knew someone who put the weight back on and even more and I thought that will never be me! Well it is!

How tall are you Keeley?

xx

Welcome back and like the others have said, you've done it before so you know you can do it again. Get glugging the water and you'll be back where you were in no time xx

Back