In a size 12!!! Thank you all!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by slim inside a fat body, 26 August 2010 Social URL.

1. slim inside a fat body

slim inside a fat body Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    <<<<UPDATE!!>>>

I'm now officially on re-feed! Had 3 pieces of chicken last night and some lettuce - and was stuffed!!! I have 13Ib left to lose to be at goal weight - but my BMI is now 23.5 so pharmacist stopped the Lipotrim TFR and sugested a low-fat low carb evening meal with a shake for breakfast and lunch, and aim to lose the last stone over the next 6 weeks. I've lost such a lot of weight - so quickly I dont want to risk loose skin and piling it all back on so i'm now going for the softly-softly jog to the finish line!!

So happy!! I'm in a size 12 for the first time in 10 years and feel fantastic!!

I'll update again when I reach my goal weight but wanted to say a HUGE thank you for all the support you've all shown me!! Thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Spinoza

Spinoza Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.96%)
    Diet:
    VLCD (for now)
    Goodness me, that was fast! Well done you, and best of luck with refeeding!

4. slim inside a fat body

slim inside a fat body Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12.14%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    thank you, I didnt have a massive amount to lose - about 2.5 stone. I would have liked another week on 3 shakes a day but I think it's because my BMI is lower than 25? Do you know why? I dont really understand it all!

5. radical1

radical1 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    congrats!!

6. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    WEll done slim you've done a fantastic job xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.