IN AGONY!!

Ms R

I woke up with the most horrendous stabbing pains in my stomach this morning, so bad I couldn't straighten up and they got worse, the car journey to work over the bumps was awful. I've been the toilet 3 times to try and get some movement but without any luck. I've been drinking plenty and I was taking 1 heaped teaspoon of fibreclear in 1 shake everday but stopped that 2 days ago. I am going to have to resort to Dulcolax tonight if I don't get any movement today. Just about to have my first shake of the day and see if that helps. It's possible one of if not the worst side effect of this diet and it's so painful. Fingers crossed!

You poor thing, I say definately take the ducolax or senokot, personally I find water totally useless in that regard. How is the pain now?

Try micro lax it's a bit uncomfortable but it work right away you insert it let the liquid go inside and wait about 1 mins and it will work I use this about once a week. Something like they use at the hospital hope this will help

Well I had really ad pains in work all morning. Drank lots of peppermint tea & pains subsided by lunch time. Still haven't been able to go & I did get few more pains which again have subsided but I'm not able to go yet. Going to salsa tonight so hopefully a little bit of exercise may help but if all else ails, will take the Dulcolax tablets I bought before just before bed & see how that works.

Thank you ladies for the concern and advice xx.

hope you're feeling better, I get sharp pains when I'm constipated too...I would take the advice of others and take something for it if you can...you'll feel so much better for it xx

Ms R said:
Well I had really ad pains in work all morning. Drank lots of peppermint tea & pains subsided by lunch time. Still haven't been able to go & I did get few more pains which again have subsided but I'm not able to go yet. Going to salsa tonight so hopefully a little bit of exercise may help but if all else ails, will take the Dulcolax tablets I bought before just before bed & see how that works.

Thank you ladies for the concern and advice xx.

Have u tried taking Psyllium Husk? I swear by them x

Hi all, I had 1 Dulcolax and it took a while to work but the next day, it gently got me moving again & I feel back to normal now. Happy bunny again x

oh i really and truely feel your pain. TBH i haven't gone in the last 4 weeks without the aid of a laxadive... and its the worst feeling in the world! i used to nearly pass out trying cause it was so built up inside of me! but last week my pharmasist told me to stop taking the fibreclear to see how i went and it did help (apparently the fibreclear bulks you up), although im still not regular it is easier to go and the stomach pains have eased a huge amount! getting out walking is the best thing for it tho or any other form of exercise, i think it loosens you up a bit!
i have to say tho, i started my refeed this week cause i just couldn't take that pain and discomfort anymore! i still need to loose about a stone and half or more but im just going to do it via WW - i know it will take longer at this stage to get to my target but i dont care cause i just didn't want to continue feeling like crap and not having an ounce of energy to do anything!
Hope you're feeling normal again soon! :)

Back