In it to win it

I distract myself with my hands like paint nails or put on lotion or something so I'm not able to actually touch food. Also at least what you consumed was meat and I don't imagine would throw you out of ketosis? If I must snack I try and eat meat or cheese - babybels are quite useful.

I'll see what damage is done tomorrow. I must say though, my cravings have gone so I'm putting it down to the fact that I must have really needed something. Just gotta keep plugging away!!!

Thats still good! I think avoiding sugar and carbs are the main things when you get a craving :)

Still going well this week. 100% so far. Have stopped naughty weigh ins as I swear my weight can change by as much as four pounds daily!!! Still on the shakes, but got a few soups to try. Hope everyone is still on the wagon! X

weight can go up and down drastically depends on what your livers storing and what excess fluids you still have in you, I also believe temperature also plays a apart as we are living things built to exist in all areas of life, More so not in a house and out in the elements and for that to happen our body must go through certain processes to achieve that. So doing the once a week weigh in is sensible, I wear the same clothes and usually at the same time given after I wake up.

2lbs is an amazing loss, think back to the days you were unhappy about not being able to step even onto the train of thought to get to this place? how much would you of given then just to be told you've lost 2lb. Its excellent and with the healthy eating and detoxing your in a great position :)

Course! I've really struggled last week or so...it's so true you allow yourself one thing then it just spirals. I tend to be fine until about 7pm then it unwinds although I think my calorie intake should still be less than 1000 to be honest. Haven't weighed for ages because im too scared of the result and I have TOTM :(

Back