In it to win it

All good cf70! Surprisingly very good! Tbh, I think my resolve is pretty strong when alcohol isn't around and its daytime eating. I would imagine it's loads harder when it's a night-time social event! 3rd week nearly done. I've found it quite easy so far as I've not had any social events to deal with where I could be really tempted. First social event I've got is mid Feb. I gonna be 100% till then and plan accordingly.
Looking for me-I'm definitely up for a Monday weigh in group. It will be my 3rd weigh in tomorrow too. Anyone else want to join us??? We can just post in this diary if you want, or maybe start another thread. I love seeing how people at the same stage as me are doing, especially when the weights are similar. Make sure you let me know how you get on.
I'll post weight tomorrow. All I can say is that it can be any worse than last week! One bloody pound....x

4lbs down! Would have liked to have 5, but 4 will do me! Good luck to everyone who is weighing in today!
Week 4 here I go! X

YAY 4lbs! That's what I'm praying for this week. Don't worry that 5lb will be off in a day or too!

Good luck this week ladies! Stick at it :)

That's fab Alyson! Well done!
Cf70- you can do it!!!
Just been plodding on again today. Been quite reflective as I can't believe the 4th week is here already!! I'm saving my add some food week till at least week 6. I know it's not the 'right' thing to do, but just feel it's right for me! I'm just gonna keep going and hopefully will get to 2 stone off soon!
Keep going girls!! What are the main changes in your body so far?? My face fat has definitely subsided and I'm sure my upper arm fat is disappearing! Top of thighs still a disaster zone and stomach......yuk!!! X

Me too my moon face is going yay !! And my legs are thinner I think
I am afraid to try on anything so just sticking to my old staples at the moment in case I am
Imaging it and I haven't changed at all

Hi Emma
Well done on the loss 4lb is amazing, i lov the excitement of " cant wait till next Monday :D "
I did open a Monday weigh thread your welcome to join in and anyone else, when i look round the forums i see so many people posting losses but they are often under a certain diet thread or section and paths don't always cross, so i thought, this way we can all meet across the boards and see results and that we all go up and down and its natural to have either no matter what plans we are on. :D
https://www.minimins.com/threads/monday-wiegh-ins.356884/#post-7958812

I've posted in the thread to watch it :) I'll move my weigh in from saturday to monday I think.

I can't stop weighing it's ridiculous! I've been the same since Friday but hoping to see a change tomorrow as I've been all shakes today :)

Still going 100% and all good. Just ordered another batch of shakes to see me through! I'm so paranoid I'll run out so I've got a cupboard full. Aim is to get through the next lot 100%!
Can't believe how well I am sleeping too! My sleep patterns are definitely better!
Well, start of a new day....3 shakes, gallons of water and my black coffee.
Have a great day everyone! X

You are doing great! I only have 5 shakes left so I'm about to order a new delivery. I have loads of bars though as I kept buying them on deals. I find it hard to have 3 shakes a day without feeling faint but I'm not sure if that's because I'm quite active at work and sometimes do cardio classes. What shakes do you find the easiest to drink?

The shakes are the only thing I can do...I actually really like them. I love the banana, choc mint, choc orange, coconut and honeycomb. Not a massive fan of the lemon cheesecake or vanilla! Last time I did this i had the bars and meals aswell. I just really didnt like them, but had to have them because thats what I ordered! To be honest, Ive not noticed quicker losses with just shakes, but they just suit me. I've felt dizzy and light headed a couple of times, but it soon passes. Hope all is well with you! x

Faint, light headed, dizzy. Making me worry here. Could that be sugar levels to low? You shouldn't be feeling unwell on a good level food in put. Xx

Mmm! Not sure! It tends to be when Ive been laid down or sat down and then I get up. It is momentary and doesnt happen all the time. I honestly feel ok and dont feel unwell. Im sure my blood sugar levels will definitely be down though. Is this a major problem? Just dont want to jeopardise hard work. I'm not afraid of adding some food if I really need too as I really dont want to be ill. Anyone else felt light headed?
Thanks for thinking of me 'looking for me'.....much appreciated! x

Im sure your OK and maybe it's initial side effects if you've just started you will be detoxing from sugar.
If i were having trouble id buy a sugar testing kit.
Its a just Prick your finger stick blood on a reader and it tells you your levels, Diabetics use them.
Low blood sugars are a no fun state for your body and organs.
Do you eat much fruit and veg? X

I'll definitely get a blood sugar test and then read up on results etc. No fruit of veg on this part of the diet, only shakes, bars or soups. They have all the recommended minerals/vitamins/fats etc so from that point of view, I am getting all I should need....just obviously not the calories.
I'm going to do a bit of research when I get home! Thanks for all your help! x

First wobble guys....just eaten 2 sausages and 2 pepperamis..... Was in my mouth before I could even contemplate what I was doing!!! Had to come on here to stop having a major binge!!! First time I've felt really hungry for a while and just grabbed what I could. Really hope it doesn't knock me out.......
Anyone else get so tempted that you just can't help yourself?? I need strategies!!! Help....... X

Grab a banana or anything that's not been processed and full of addictive's, then at least a mistake is a healthy one. So walk away from the temptation and pick up the good, that way also your brain trains to ask for that good when you want to be naughty.
Google retraining taste buds its so interesting x

A copied Quote :) Retraining our taste buds takes time! About 6-8 weeks to be more precise. Just like losing weight, learning to like new foods is not going to happen overnight. It will take mindfulness and determination, but I promise it’s possible

Back