In Leeds!!

:8855:Lol Ollie - you're within shoutin' distance of me then! What in the WORLD are you doing in Leeds - surely you didn't go there on purpose !!

I'm looking for u but can't find u!!! LOL gone to see a friend I went to school with.. What is there to do here?!?! In cafe Nero drinking peppermint tea waiting.. Don't think I'll leave!

LOL I haven't told many!! If u asked I would of!!

Just told friend about diet, first told me it was unhealthy but after explaining everything I think he respects me..

What did i say superman ? :) Im happy for you xxx The rain in spain falls mainly on the plain..or in leeds rather.lol. Glad you arrived safely poppet. xxxxx

there is lots to do in leeds you'll love it!!!xxx

its leeds thats all we get is rain lol

:8855:Lol Ollie - you're within shoutin' distance of me then! What in the WORLD are you doing in Leeds - surely you didn't go there on purpose !!

OY how rude Leeds is a lovely place you must have just had a bad exerience lol!!!

So much for the tan ey lover! :sigh:

LOL thanks for all it msgs!! No tan but nice place...

Running in London.. Everyone keeps head down, run and walk straight, cars go fast..

Running in Leeds.. Everyone tries to make eye contact and smile, move out of way and cars let u go first..

Running in London.. Mostly flat ground, live in docklands..

Running in Leeds, hills hills and hills!!

Back