In my next life please make me skinny! HELP!

Candlewix

Down boy!
Hello folks,:wave_cry:
Not sure if anyone remembers me, I started LT in May 09 and by September 09 I had lost 25kgs. I was over the moon, the first diet since I started dieting at 17 years old that really worked and I felt marvellous.
Well, here I am cap in hand having fallen spectaculary off the wagon and gained back all. How ridiculous is that?!!!!
My main problem was that I went back to work full time at the bar/restaurant I used to work part time, therefore it was open season for the foodie-aholic....and here I am again...sigh!
I haven't ventured back to my pharmacy yet as I am so embarrassed, I don't know how to face the pharmacist who was so excited for me at my great weight loss etc etc.
So really what I'm asking for folks is a bit of encouragement...should I go back...what should I say to the pharmacist...it it wise to try again?
I really must lose weight. Went to my doctor last week and my cholesterol is through the roof again and the blood pressure is up...how boring. This weight I carry around is starting to affect my health badly.
HELP! :cry:

Welcome back candlewix.... Don't worry about the pharmacist.. Your health and well-being is far more important than their opinion.

You do not have to offer up any reason/excuse for why you are back.. If you are in the frame of mind to start again then go for it.. You have done it before so you know what to expect and can jolly us newbies along. x

Deep down you know that you are doing the right thing, and we will all be here to support you.

Good luck hun x x x

Cheryl I remember you. I am 4 weeks back on the LT train.

Listen don't be embarrassed. I put on almost all the 4 stone I lost too, But it has taught me a very very valuable lesson...you have to work just as hard to keep the weight off.

The good thing is you know you have done it before, therefore you know you CAN do it again. This diet id all about strength and determination you know that, If you have got that you are on to a winner.

Get yourself to the pharmacy...you don't have to explain yourself they are there to help! You have done the first step by coming on here and asking for help and encouragement, And you will get get that, Everyone on here is just as lovely as last time we were here.

Keep us posted and good luck x

Im sprinkling encouragments all over this thread xx welcome back.... dont worry hun, we all (most of us) have been there and done that.... good luck, hope to see you around on here... x

Totally know where you're coming from as in 2005 I lost 6 stone on Lighter Life and Cambridge (and even then wasn't really ideal weight :sigh: ). All went back on :( Lost a stone last year with Slimming World and now tackling the rest with Lipotrim. If you're in the right frame of mind to do Lipotrim, definitely don't hesitate going back to your pharmacy. It will be maybe 20 mins of embarrassment and then you'll have your packs and can get to work :) The following week it won't matter as your pharmacist will have seen you and you won't feel so bad either as you'll have dropped a shed load of weight in week one :) Go for it! :D

xx

Aaaaw thanks

Thank you SlimmerSu, Kezzerbelle (yes I remember you :)), radical1. I had nearly forgotten how lovely and supportive this website is. Your comments are very encouraging. Weight loss/maintenece is a continual journey for folks like us.
I am putting my brave and motivated face on tomorrow ( Monday...the day-of-diet starts-a million-times) and I'm going FOR IT!! Pharmacy here I come...gulp.
I'll keep you posted.

Thank you Jane33.
Gosh we really put ourselves through it don't we?
Well done on getting back on track, I will be following your treads...very motivational.
Thanks for sharing your battles all...I don't feel so alone :break_diet:

Let's not forget that the pharmacist is making money out of you and, in my view, should therefore welcome you with open arms.....

Good luck!

Back