In need of a. Bit support

I'm day 2 today on SS it's Saturday and I aim to be in bed tonight by 7pm.

Today I completely fell off the wagon again. I feel so hopeless :( I helped at my karate school Sausage Sizzle Fundraiser and had one sausage sizzle for lunch with a can of diet coke and the same for dinner.

Back to 100% tomorrow i guess.. :'(

Just had a shake with a cuppa.

I have been like this too. I wish I had never had a day off coz it's so hard to get back into.
I haven't even been cheating bad but just the odd bit here and there. Yesterday I had 1/4 of a chicken pie. Today the family have pulled pork and I really need to avoid. Want to do this week 100% SS as we are away next week and know I won't be able to stay on plan properly.
I only have a stone to go to goal as well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It is so hard to get back into when you have an off day. That and slow-ish losses are wearing me down too. 4 stone in 6 months is fantastic - and I would not have got it any other way but when you read about people doing it in half the time it does make you think and grumble! Never mind lol, onwards and downwards. A 100% day for me today too!

Restart tomorrow again omg fed up :cry:

Me too I just having a bar now.

I'm on day 2 again!!!
I have been doing it on and off since January but keep cheating. Have lost 2 stone 1lb so far.

I'm on day 2 again!!!
I have been doing it on and off since January but keep cheating. Have lost 2 stone 1lb so far.

Me too :cry:

I ate an Easter egg
I'm sticking to it 4 packs until Sunday. Then 3 and a meal from Monday.
Come on girls we can do it x

It is so tough for first few days. I've been trying to restart on and off since new year! I'm going to New York in 7 weeks for wedding anniversary so want to be a bit slimmer for that and then summer hols on 12 july. 2.5 Stone in just over 3 months. Determined that tomorrow's restart is the final restart!
X

Am wishing everyone the best with the re-starts. I've just come back from the states after being over there for 3 weeks on work - and then coming back to loads of work and travel here too. I'd been pretty much 100% in the UK, but over across the pond I found it really hard to stay focussed and ended up having more products than I should have (which eventually led to me loosening my limits with the meals out with colleagues/friends). Nothing too major, but a bit here and a bit there. Then when I got back to the UK, and was stuck in yet another hotel room, I ended up having a massive binge. I didn't enjoy it - I felt like I was on auto pilot. Still lost some weight over the month, but took it as a sign I need to go back on to SS+ and re-set my head a bit. I've been doing that for 4 days now and am starting to feel back on it again.

It took that giant binge (and I mean giant) to help me grab myself out of the slide I was on. Because I'd started to slip again and again I could kinda see myself not sticking to the plan but felt powerless to stop myself. I'm not recommending going off plan so spectacularly, but am sort of glad that I did as it scared me. Also means I need to work out some of my food/comfort issues still ... so that when I go back up the steps I don't end up putting it all back on again.

Still, I'm proud of myself for not giving up - and also for not avoiding the scales. I used to operate on the 'if i don't see the scales then I haven't put on weight' logic - and an old me would have avoided my consultant. As we're all posting on here and being honest about how challenging it can be, I guess we're all doing pretty well. Hope those of you who are still struggling to find a tether to build on find it soon - sending you lots of good vibes x

I'm really struggling to get back into it I've always followed cd maintainence and stated same weight over a year then had 10 weeks of eating normaly gained 28 lb so back on ss as of today ??

Back