In need of a hug

NN89

Sexy Member
I'm feeling really disappointed in myself, 3rd day on the plan

and i've gone waaayyy over my syn limit today, by having extra pringles (like 10!)..a mince pie, and 3 options hot chocolates PLUS 2 skinny cow ice creams

AND to top it off I was going to spend an hour at the gym this evening but couldn't get in due to the snow, am going to try tomorrow morning but feeling very fat, and very useless :cry:

Just wanted a rant!

It could have been that your body was craving something which you may have denied yourself so you kept on trying to make do but nothing hit the spot. listen to your body and if you get a day like this, listen to your craving, drink a glass of water then clean your teeth and see if the craving is still there. If so and it is something big, cut it in half, eat half and put the other bit straight in the bottom of the bin. Tomorrow is a new day and only you need to know what happened (well and the rest of this forum lol) Keep your chin up, all is not undone xxxx

Fabulous advice as always. Just rest assured that we're all human and things like this will happen. Don't worry about it, what's done is done, so just move on, tomorrow is another day. :hug99:

Natt xxx

I find it always helps if I work out & write down exactly how many syns I've had (I do have an excell spreadsheet :rolleyes:).

Why don't you work out how many you've had since last WI & deduct this from your weekly syn allowance you may find it isn't really that bad.

Don't let it get you down, it's done now & nothing you can do will change it.

Well I have another 3 days left until WI, SO i'm just going to stick to 5 syns those 3 days and hope it gets made up! Fingers crossed, am hitting the gym in a bit to make up for it lol

enjoy the gym - it will definately make you feel better

Ohhh please dont feel bad....I had a bad morning with the snow and woke up late and gave in and had a Mcdonalds muffin for breakfast. I am hoping I can use syns from today and have less tomorrow to compensate and hopefully stay on track. Dont give up, keep at it! xx

Ohhh please dont feel bad....I had a bad morning with the snow and woke up late and gave in and had a Mcdonalds muffin for breakfast. I am hoping I can use syns from today and have less tomorrow to compensate and hopefully stay on track. Dont give up, keep at it! xx

Im not gonna give up, I know after a bad day (or two..had peanut butter on toast this morning when i could easily have had just TOAST and then proceded to finish off the jar of peanut butter with a spoon...) I can get back on track, but these bad days now and again are what caused me to stop SW a few months ago :(

I guess I'm just scared of going off track again and putting on even MORE weight!

You wont get like that again! As everyone else says, just start a fresh enjoy the gym and im sure it will all work out for the WI xx

Remember that you are only human, don't get upset after one day's over synning, if you are careful the rest of the week with your syns you could still lose weight.

Your consultant is not expecting you to be a martyr to the SW cause, you have to have a life too.

Remember as Scarlett O'Hara said "Tomorrow is another Day", so chalk today off as a blip and wake up ready for tomorrow.

If you can't make the gym why not do some exercise at home, such as walking up and down stairs etc.

I have been reliably informed that a good housework session is just as good as a session on Wii Fit, but that just could be my hubby trying to get me to catch up with the jobs round the house...lol :D

Now if only I could practice the above and mybe by excess 8.5 stone will start to disappear.

Michelle

Back