In need of a SW buddy!

Hope you arent in to much pain with your ankle. I love Labradors, Otis is just fourteen months, getting him is one of the best things Ive ever done. I have masses to lose, but am trying to just think of it in half stone lumps. Going to classes wasnt for me, Im doing it from home. If you have the will power to give up smoking, then Im sure you can do the same with weight loss. What a great acheivement to have given up smoking, you will be masses healthier. Maggie x

well done on giving up smoking!

welcome back and best of luck xx

Today is the start of a month long blind weigh in. It's my birthday on the 2nd Aug so I've decided to weigh blind this month and not hear the damage till the 29th. Eeek haha I'm a little nervous but also hopeful that I'll be able to lose a decent amount without knowing the numbers.

Creamy chicken pasta for tea last night that's gorgeous! Big Mac in a bowl tonight nom nom!

Went to manchester to see Robbie (always get there early so can get up close mad i know but have some mad friends to go with)

Got on scales today to see the damage and was pleased to see i have maintained over the weekend. Now to push for fridays weigh in.

Good to have goals to aim for but could not go that long without knowing. Good luck

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Hi-I could do with a buddy! I joined online last week (for the umpteenth time) and am determined to lose 3st. Have lost a total of 6.6lbs so far and feeling really determined this time. My problem will be in a couple of weeks time when I lose motivation and will definitely need a friendly kick from a buddy then!

Hi, I'd be happy to buddy up too. I rejoined group last night for the second time and now I've just turned 40 I'm determined to crack it this time! I do have a really busy life so for me it's key that I prepare my weeks food in advance so I don't cheat! Xx

Went to manchester to see Robbie (always get there early so can get up close mad i know but have some mad friends to go with)

Got on scales today to see the damage and was pleased to see i have maintained over the weekend. Now to push for fridays weigh in.

Good to have goals to aim for but could not go that long without knowing. Good luck

Oooh sounds fab! Well done on the maintain I'm sure you'll be ok on Friday!

I mainly doing it so that one day I'll be able to be a normal weight and not need to weigh every week sometimes more than once a week. I don't want my kids especially my daughter to be obsessed with her weight but I want her to be happy and healthy. I may not last a month but I'm gonna do my best!

Hiya. I want to go from a size 22 to 16 (don't do scales':/) I have 2 kiddies and a stay at home mummy.
Feel so determined to lose it this time!

First time I've commented or used this page!

Sent from my C6903 using MiniMins.com mobile app

new starter, need a buddy!

Hi there, first time ive been on one of these sites. Im a 20 year old female looking to lose around 3 stone. Currently weigh 14.11 and at the biggest ive been I need to shift this weight and get back on track.

I havent joined a slimming world group yet as im looking to get all the info and try some of the meals before joining. Looking for someone with same sort of goal to keep me motivated. I turn 21 in December and would love to have shifted as much weight as possible! !

any help/motivation is very much appreciated

thanks!

A favourite sweet thing of mine is fake Faeroe Rochers.
I make them by blitzing 5 scan bran in the food processor (Hexb) 2 level table spoons of nutella (4 syns / tablespoon so 8 for both) 1 level table spoon of golden syrup, and a small dash of water to help it mix easier.
Then i just roll small balls in my hand and pop them in cake cases (I have some silicone ones, can't be bothered to buy the smaller ones!) and roll them into balls.
10.5 syns for all and you don't have to eat them all the same day. :)
15.5 syns if you don't use the scan bran as hexb (If you make 15 and a half ball you can count each ball as one syn. ofc the half ball as half a syn)
I freeze mine so they take longer to eat, and I'm very satisfied with the chocolate urge after two.
Even OH likes them!
I'll get one out of the freezer and take a photo for you as well. :)

edited to add a picture!

Mine are bigger because I made them into 10 because i used the scan bran as my hexb x

UD0Klxr.jpg

Last edited:
How's everyone doing? Weekend was awful we had guests down and it was three days written off. Though since Monday I've been on track, hopefully it won't be too bad on the scales on Friday.

How's everyone doing? Weekend was awful we had guests down and it was three days written off. Though since Monday I've been on track, hopefully it won't be too bad on the scales on Friday.

Nice to know you can get back on track my worst fear is a bad weekend spirals into the whole week. Good luck for fri hoping to see a loss after my sinfull weekend on fri aswell.

I know what you mean because it can easily happen, I think it's thinking about what you really want.

Hi, I started sw 4 weeks ago and was doing really well until going on a girls night out last weekend (first one in 6 months) and ended up in a&e with fits! Never had then so totally freaked me out and now I have no motivation to diet all I want to do is eat junk!! I know this is bad and I need the motivation back! Any tips? X

Lost 1lb this week. Nothing planned that will interupt my w/end this week so aiming for 2lb next fri.

Hope everyone has a good w/end.

Off to try some clothes on not wore for over a year give me a feel good feeling and make me want that weight loss even more.

One thing i have noticed is i can't eat deep fried food anymore. It goes straight through me the next day. Anyone else suffer like this i don't have ibs and could eat fish and chips ect before.

I've noticed that happening to me too now, mock. I personally think our bodies were used to it before but they aren't any more.
I like it because if I do eat junk I feel like crap after and don't want to eat it again, haha. :eek:

Back