In need of a SW buddy!

How we all doing? I lost a pound this week. I'd been so good I wanted/needed and felt like I deserved more :( still it's going down.

How we all doing? I lost a pound this week. I'd been so good I wanted/needed and felt like I deserved more :( still it's going down.

tapatalk_1398688311624.jpeg

I keep this on my phone to remind me what a pound of fat looks like.

Keep at it might show next week.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I'm not going to lie I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning for weigh in I haven't had the best week and allowed a Thursday fall off carry on into the weekend. Though whatever the damage I'll keep on going.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. I'm not going to lie I'm not looking forward to tomorrow morning for weigh in I haven't had the best week and allowed a Thursday fall off carry on into the weekend. Though whatever the damage I'll keep on going.

Think thats a good way to look at it. Weigh tomorrow then draw a line under it and start again.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Only put a pound on which is good, because it's time of the month as well! I hope everyone else is doing well.

Only put a pound on which is good, because it's time of the month as well! I hope everyone else is doing well.

Thats not bad now draw that line and back to plan.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Hiya.
I'm new to this website. My name is Sarah, I am 22 years old and studying at university. I've been doing slimming world for 7 weeks now and have lost so far 1 stone and 1 kilo (7 kilos). I've found it a mixture between easy and hard but I wish I had someone to talk too in the same situation. Friends aren't really bothered because they're all sticks anyways and family live far away. My bf is great but like some people on this forum, he can eat like a trooper and not exercise and still be the same 73 kilos he was a week before.

So I hope someone could maybe agree to be my slimming world buddie that would be great :D x

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Stayed the same this week. Urgh. Losing the focus again which always meant huge gains

Hiya.
I'm new to this website. My name is Sarah, I am 22 years old and studying at university. I've been doing slimming world for 7 weeks now and have lost so far 1 stone and 1 kilo (7 kilos). I've found it a mixture between easy and hard but I wish I had someone to talk too in the same situation. Friends aren't really bothered because they're all sticks anyways and family live far away. My bf is great but like some people on this forum, he can eat like a trooper and not exercise and still be the same 73 kilos he was a week before.

So I hope someone could maybe agree to be my slimming world buddie that would be great :D x

Hey. Welcome to the site. It's great for support and ideas on here. I'm Charlie and I'm 27. I've been through uni so know what it's like and been doing SW (again!) for about 5 weeks. Once you've made a certain number of posts you can private message but I'll happily be your buddy.

Awe thanks :) how many posts is it? What did you study at uni? I started at a stupid time tbh, when I started revising for my exams so I was literally living of muller lights and apples as snacks and having to cook everything from scratch. Whereas my mates were snacking on junk and eating take outs haha. Part of me is proud though that I managed to actually stick to it though haha. X

Janie don't give up. Write a list of why you want this, look at it whenever you think oh blow this. Keep going.

Janie don't give up. Write a list of why you want this, look at it whenever you think oh blow this. Keep going.

Thankfully I've not blown it yet! And the weather is helping nothing beats a cool salad in this heat!

Awe thanks :) how many posts is it? What did you study at uni? I started at a stupid time tbh, when I started revising for my exams so I was literally living of muller lights and apples as snacks and having to cook everything from scratch. Whereas my mates were snacking on junk and eating take outs haha. Part of me is proud though that I managed to actually stick to it though haha. X

Well done! I lived at home during my degree and the last two yrs I was pg and then had a baby which made it even harder. I properly started just after i graduated and haven't looked back. I think its 50 posts but I'm not 100%

Yes I think it's 50 posts. I studied Equine Sport Science with Equestrian Psychology! What are you studying and what year are you in? Yes well done for sticking at it. Is harder when you're surrounded by people eating what they want and trying yourself to stick to the plan but there is a mental boost, I think, when you do stick to it. I was smug the other day when I stuffed down my lunch of yummy, healthy salad while the other 3 members of my team stood round smoking! Lol

How's everyone doing? I lost half a pound this week, sigh. Though instead of going oh sod it I've kept on going, I think whats hindering it is those out of my hand moments but im going to carry on plodding on! By the way I dont know if any of you are on ********* but if you search slimming world recipes they're are some really good ones.

Hiya hun

I havere started slimmingworld but gonna try doing it at home but I know it wont be easy so any support and help woild be wonderful.
I am happy to be your buddy if you want to hun.
I am on facebook or cando it on here or watsapp or text if you want to

Speak soonhopefully hun

Chezx

Hi all!

Im struggling at the moment and hoping having someone to speak to and to build a friendship with (text/whatsapp possibly) will help me get to my goal. Ive lost 2st 4lbs since October and Im up and down more than a yoyo! I still have 5st 4.5lbs to target and it seems like such a long way off. My husband is trying to follow SW but he doesnt have much will power so trying to get him to understand how hard I am finding things is impossible!
Im 27, and a stay at home mum with two children which is difficult as im never far from the biscuit tin! So if anybody doesnt think im a saddo (haha) and wants a buddy let me know xx

Hey I'm starting again and would also like someone to buddy up with as i'm not going to group and my partner doesn't follow slimming world and it can be very hard watching him eat copious amounts of crisps and chocolate!

Hiya hun
I am starting sw again and also doing it at home. I am happy to be a buddy hun on either here facebook or even text if you would like to
Speak soon hun x

Hi ladies how are well all finding it?

We had a busy weekend with a trip to peppa pig world for ds's 4th birthday followed by pizza! But despite all that and weighing in a day late I've lost 1.5lb which is a grand 9.5lb this month!

I've got 5 stone to lose, I need a buddy to help.

Hi All,

I have decide today that enough is enough and I'm going to lose some weight! I have put on 4 1/2 stone over the last 3 years, this is a culmination of giving up smoking, working long hours building a business and generally not taking care of myself. Now I have turned 28 and weigh 18st 7lbs I am absolutely determined to lose the weight I have put on and start living and eating healthier.

If I'm honest I am addicted to foods that aren't that nutritious, I love cakes, sweets, crisps, chocolate, fast food and this is where I turn when I am stressed and feeling down etc. I know that the journey ahead is going to be long and will probably have a few bumps along the way however I am committed to change.

I am writing this as I know I'm going to need the help and support of this group and I wanted to say hi to you all. If you can give me any advice or tips on how to be successful on this plan I would really appreciate it!

Thanks

Adam

Last edited:
Back