In need of a SW buddy!

Ive just started too and work from home. I have a toddler and a husband whi can eat what he likes and never gets fat! So unfair. Feel free to message if you need support!

Hi Guys, only just saw this after I kind of went to ground after a gain but feel free to add me if you like. :)

I just worked out i am the lightest i have been since april 2012 still a long way to go but getting into smaller clothes again helps keep me going

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence I'm on week two of weighing blind and it's driving me potty haha

Hope you're all doing well x

I've been really up and down with ny weight loss since starting but yesterday I kind of had a heart to heart with myself and marked today as a new start. Having last nights dinner but have removed the pastry as it was too high in syns, usually I would have guessed the syns. Also I went to town with ny mum today and instead of having a frappe with cream I had tea! I'm also in control of my syns my next challenge is going round the inlaws and saying no to any football treats! As we stand I'm on 6.5 syns. Hope you're all having a super weekend.

hello all.. how are you all getting on? well done to those who are motivated.. and keep chin up to those of you who are not.. dieting is a rollercoaster.. and we all have our ups and downs... xx

I've been really up and down with ny weight loss since starting but yesterday I kind of had a heart to heart with myself and marked today as a new start. Having last nights dinner but have removed the pastry as it was too high in syns, usually I would have guessed the syns. Also I went to town with ny mum today and instead of having a frappe with cream I had tea! I'm also in control of my syns my next challenge is going round the inlaws and saying no to any football treats! As we stand I'm on 6.5 syns. Hope you're all having a super weekend.

Well done hun you are back on track,good luck

Hey guys sorry for the radio silence I'm on week two of weighing blind and it's driving me potty haha

Hope you're all doing well x

Can't seem to stay off my scales at the moment. Lost 2lb last fri but have been away the w/end and know 1lb gain is showing so far this week. Here's hoping its gone by fri.

Going to try some new recipes this week. Have give myself a challenge to loose 5lb in 5 weeks which will see me drop down into the next stone.

Thats me motivated and ready to go for it.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

I think I'm doing OK at the moment. Busy weekend with fils birthday and a party plus meal so kinda dreading that!
One more blind weigh and I'll know the damage!

I think I'm doing OK at the moment. Busy weekend with fils birthday and a party plus meal so kinda dreading that!
One more blind weigh and I'll know the damage!

best of luck.. make good choices and you will be fine.. i went for a meal last weekend.. had a veg pasta whilst everyone else had pizza etc.. but it showed on scales.. so was really happy in the end!

Can definitely tell that my weight loss mojo is back, had our staff party last night and yes there was drink involved but this morning i've woken up weighed and measured my a and b choices.
Have a look at the menu before you go because then you can prepare yourself for all the choices and you wont feel overwhelmed by the naughty choices. Have a good Saturday everyone!

Pleased to say weighed yesterday and lost 1lb after 3days away. Sensible choices come natural to me now when situations arise. Have definately made life changes. I don't drink though so that helps my weight challenge.

Another 5lbs to reach my 2 stone.

6 weeks school hols start wed so hope to be there for when school starts 3/9.

Thats my goal to get through the summer.

Have a good w/end everyone.

Pleased to say weighed yesterday and lost 1lb after 3days away. Sensible choices come natural to me now when situations arise. Have definately made life changes. I don't drink though so that helps my weight challenge.

Another 5lbs to reach my 2 stone.

6 weeks school hols start wed so hope to be there for when school starts 3/9.

Thats my goal to get through the summer.

Have a good w/end everyone.

Good luck hun great attitude i,have 4lbs to my 2stone

The meal and buffet were epic fails. Nothing remotely healthy so not expecting anything good. Also managed to blow today on chocolate. Roll on tomorrow to start make better choice again.

The meal and buffet were epic fails. Nothing remotely healthy so not expecting anything good. Also managed to blow today on chocolate. Roll on tomorrow to start make better choice again.

hope you can draw a line under it and get back on plan. sometimes one bad choice spirals and its hard to get a grip. lending you my line __________________________________________ good luck.

hope you can draw a line under it and get back on plan. sometimes one bad choice spirals and its hard to get a grip. lending you my line __________________________________________ good luck.

Aww you're lovely thank you. It's been amazingly easy to find the mojo again. I've lived in salad and nommy nosh haha I see the scales next week so want a good one!

Damm 2lb on and no real reason why. Knew it was lingering have been on the scales everyday this week!

Not going to dwell on it have logged it and it's done now to move on.

Things to do this week:

1. Do not weigh till fri.

2. Write down what i eat just in case doing it my head i'm kidding myself that i'm 100% when i'm only on plan 80%

3. try and change my hexb, i permanently have bread. alternate it with ryvitas.

4. eat more fish.

i want to reach 11.12 by sept 5 wish i could stay off scales till then but think i need that weekly weigh in.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Birthday party today ate sensible staying on plan for my diet. Chip shop tea so thought i'll have chicken with a tray of salad take the healthy choice.
Was feeling really good munching my salad till i saw the snail munching it too!
Dump the tea and reach for chocolate instead it's safer.:-X

Buddy Sought (4 st to lose)

Hi.......

I am in need of a buddy or two as I seek to lose 4 stone with SW.....

I am nearly 50, single, one dog, work part-time.

About 8 years ago I lost over 5 stone with Slimming World so know that it works for me. I am a member on-line. I weigh at Boots on a Saturday. I am also vegetarian. I like walking my dog and try to be positive.

Want to know more, just ask.

Back