In need of a SW buddy!

Damm 2lb on and no real reason why. Knew it was lingering have been on the scales everyday this week!

Not going to dwell on it have logged it and it's done now to move on.

Things to do this week:

1. Do not weigh till fri.

2. Write down what i eat just in case doing it my head i'm kidding myself that i'm 100% when i'm only on plan 80%

3. try and change my hexb, i permanently have bread. alternate it with ryvitas.

4. eat more fish.

i want to reach 11.12 by sept 5 wish i could stay off scales till then but think i need that weekly weigh in.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Hugs hun! You'll get that off in no time!
Bread is a big no no for me too. I only have to look at it and I'll gain! I use alpen lights now the cherry bakewells are gorgeous!

Weighing in between can be damaging but I know what you mean about needing the weekly weigh in! I've missed it so much and can't wait till Tuesday to see the damage.

Hi Judith

I'd be happy to buddy up with you if you want.
I'm nearly 50 too married with 3 kids two still at home and one dog. I work 3 nights and 2 days and am awaiting the birth of my first grandchild.
I have lost with slimming world twice before doing mostly green days. This time i'm doing the EE with a odd green day here and there. Choose the EE plan as i need it to fit in with my family.
Started end of April ( my daughter had put weight on and desperatley wanted to loose some for her holiday sept so started together) weigh on a friday at home doing it alone just minimims to help me.

My start weight was 13.12 and weighed in friday at 12.5.
Idealy aiming to reach 10.7 and i think the next bit is going to be the most challenging.

Want to make life changes i can keep to forever. No real date in mind to get there but if i don't loose one week thats fine just don't like gains (like last week) they bring me down.

Enough rambling pm me if you want.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Hi im on EE not a veggie but am 50 and no kids....i think im about to lose my job....and for the last 2.5 years since my OH lost his we have already tightened the belts to live on 1/3 of what we used to....so not at all sure how we are going to manage now so if anyone has any useful tips on how to survive on very little im all ears

Hi peeps.....

I have just turned 52.... 1 18 year old son still at home... 1 hubby... 2 dogs.... 2 grown up daughters.... 1 grandson...

Need all the friends I can get ;)

Can I play too?

Welcome! :D I would happily buddy with you.. :)
I still have 11 stone to go to reach my end goal :eek: eep! haha.

I have two dogs.. Gotta love our furry babies :)

Welcome! :D I would happily buddy with you.. :)
I still have 11 stone to go to reach my end goal :eek: eep! haha.

I have two dogs.. Gotta love our furry babies :)

They're not collies by any chance are they :D

I take it you have a pet melon too then :D

Good to see you all.......

How are you doing today?

As I approach my 50th I am acutely aware that I have no-one to share it with. I had plans for being fit at 50 - with it days away that ain't gonna happen. I know I need to set some time table/timed goals for my goals. I can make this year the year I finally get down to goal weight and stopp faffing about.

For this week I intend to stay on plan apart from the actual day itself - then I might have cake! (I don't drink)

Got the week off work - so far all I've done is sleep.

Maybe go to Aldi's tomorrow..... life in the fast lane, hey?

There's Pickle... and us xx

We'll help and support you with your plans :D

Good to see you all.......

How are you doing today?

As I approach my 50th I am acutely aware that I have no-one to share it with. I had plans for being fit at 50 - with it days away that ain't gonna happen. I know I need to set some time table/timed goals for my goals. I can make this year the year I finally get down to goal weight and stopp faffing about.

For this week I intend to stay on plan apart from the actual day itself - then I might have cake! (I don't drink)

Got the week off work - so far all I've done is sleep.

Maybe go to Aldi's tomorrow..... life in the fast lane, hey?

You have us to share it with..when is the big day

yes you must have cake!!!

see my signature we could be twins

Wow.... they are sooooo..... beautiful :D

Oooooooooh too cute...send them here for cuddles

Hi all...... and good morning!

Think a trip to the charity shop is in order - to get some jeans and maybe a skirt...... I am just about squeezing into my current clothes and I refuse to pay full price for bigger clothes! Just not sure whether to go today or tomorrow. My birthday is Wednesday.

I also want to have a photo of myself as a start/before photo - not sure how to maneuver that......

Need to drink more water - I love the sparkling stuff...... I have been drinking a lot of diet Pepsi and forgetting my water

Mornng

good idea to spend as .ittle as possible n clothes you will be a size lighter in no time. there is even a thrrad on here where people swap clothes they have grown out of . i always take a pic of myself in a mirror?

ditto to water....diet coke,is much nicer but i keep refilling bottles and pop them in the fridge nd just try to have 3or 4 a day

Back