In need of a SW buddy!

I love the hazlenut choc options Chee but last time I got some from Asda they had only got praline which were no where near as nice so this week when they had hazlenut ones I had to buy 12 at 4 for £1, nearly bought more. I like mixing them with half a tub of plain fat free yogurt, maybe you will think that sounds disgusting. About the chocolate in the fridge I can't leave too much in my fridge - too much temptation! :sigh:

Oh I might have to try that, just mix the power with a yogurt? xx

I love the hazlenut choc options Chee but last time I got some from Asda they had only got praline which were no where near as nice so this week when they had hazlenut ones I had to buy 12 at 4 for £1, nearly bought more. I like mixing them with half a tub of plain fat free yogurt, maybe you will think that sounds disgusting. About the chocolate in the fridge I can't leave too much in my fridge - too much temptation! :sigh:

Sounds lovely might have to try that

Just found out that Waitrose do a Peanut flavoured hot drink, I'm thinking of mixing that with half a sachet of options hot chocolate powder and creating a chocolate peanut hot chocolate...died and gone to heaven just thinking about it!

That sounds amazing, you'll need to let me know how it turns out xx

Kazicle that does sound nice especially if its low syn! I do mix the option with the hazlenut choc option, none of the other types are as nice for me - fussy aren't I. but its only 2 syns per sachet. :)

Just had massive salad with prawns and salmon with a bit of Cajun seasoning on it was yummy. Having couple glasses of wine too with my daily syn allowance.

I've just had homemade spagbol, yours sounds much nicer Enjoy the wine. xx

I've just had homemade spagbol, yours sounds much nicer Enjoy the wine. xx

Spagbol is a favourite in this house too even kids eat it which makes it easier. What have you used your syns for this weekend? Xx

Kazicle that does sound nice especially if its low syn! I do mix the option with the hazlenut choc option, none of the other types are as nice for me - fussy aren't I. but its only 2 syns per sachet. :)

It would work out as 2 syns for 10g so I would go 5g peanut and 5g chocolate, mmmmmm so much potential!!

I'm having a fudge option just now, smells amazing and taste so so very good xx

Love anything fudge, but that was lovely defo buy again

I also recommend the coconut chocolate options, it's a limited edition that only comes in a jar and it is AMAZING!

I'll need to look out for that, I'll need to nip into asda tomorrow before work see if I can find it

It would work out as 2 syns for 10g so I would go 5g peanut and 5g chocolate, mmmmmm so much potential!!

Oh but I couldn't just eat 10g, I would be eating it by the teaspoon or tablespoon if I was in the mood! Sadly that's why I get the option packets and although we have drinking choc in cupboard for the kids and cakes I cannot open it when I'm in that mood!
Ill try the coconut options too soon, if I can Chee.

I also fancy trying the coconut oil for cooking etc, has anyone else tried it? It's meant to have amazing health benefits

I'm going to give it a go, I'll let you know how I get on with it . Going to pick some up tomorrow

Oooo please do, everyone seems to be talking about it these days but I've never tried it. Let us know how you got on ☺

Back