In need of a SW buddy!

Girl at my work puts it in her tea instead of milk & sugar, says it's lovely

Totally forgot to buy it, was running late for work, will aim to get it tomorrow haha

No matter what I do I always manage to forget to buy something when I go shopping. Total pain when you live out in the sticks and have to drive 20 mins to proper supermarket. Happy Monday morning all, hope everyone is having a good start to the week (I began my count down to the weekend when I stepped foot out my house this morning...) xx

Get a big pot of soup on the go, will make you feel better and as long as you don't use oil or anything synful you can have as much as you want. Hope you feel better soon!

Seems we're all falling apart, I've been signed off work, I have a nasty knee injury from 2 years ago, hoping to finally get some answers soon.

Hope you feel better soon, nice big pot of soup always helps xx

Seems we're all falling apart, I've been signed off work, I have a nasty knee injury from 2 years ago, hoping to finally get some answers soon.

Hope you feel better soon, nice big pot of soup always helps xx
Ahh bless you that sounds painful enjoy your time off and rest your leg hope they sort you out soon. Two years is a long time to wait, hugs xx

Thanks Blanco, I had a MRI done 18months ago to check damage, came back said it had all healed, slowly went downhill then sent for X-ray's in January to be told my bone on the kneecap is not sitting where it should!!! Now just waiting on MRI results. Less than impressed.

How is everyone else today? Weigh-in day for me.......

I'm knackered thanks to a the wind blowing open the back gate last night, slamming every two seconds and therefore setting off the dog barking at 2am, didn't get back to bed til after 3 because the only way to settle her down was to take her a walk. Took me forever to get back to sleep and I had to be up early this morning for a meeting, not a happy bunny -_- how's everyone else doing?

Good luck with weigh in Chee! xx

Hi there - I started SW last week and wouldn't mind someone to enthuse / rant / congratulate / vent (delete as applicable)

Why does this feel like a dating website, I don't know what to put now LOL

I'm attempting SW with my OH as he tends to do more cooking and we both could do with losing some weight before our wedding in November. He is actually really positive about it but is running short on patience for talking about it to death whereas I like rattling on about my hobbies with likeminded people :)

I have had success (3 stone loss, but now put 4 stone back on) with dietchef before but really looking to adopt a lifestyle, not a limiting crash/quick diet.

Also, I DO go to group but anyone who feels that forced cheerfulness, PEP and smiley encouragement (even genuine) sometimes make you want to put wieght on to spite the bringer of the cheer is MORE than welcome to get in touch ;) I can't help it, I'm a miserable b**ch I know but I've never been very good at small talk and people - in person anyway. I'm totally loveable (read 'not as direct and dry') online.

Erm what else - I'm 29 in West Yorkshire.. used to have a very active job in civil engineering and Mining but now I work in technical sales and spend a lot of my time in the car and at service stations (catherdrals of calories) or I work from home which is easier now I don't keep easy grab syns around :p

Hey Chomp,

I started SW in February best decision I've made in a long time. I also do group on a Tuesday, our group is good but there are a few that like the sound of their own voice.

Weighed last night 6.5lb off hoping to get my 1st5lb award next week only need to lose a 1lb.

Hi there - I started SW last week and wouldn't mind someone to enthuse / rant / congratulate / vent (delete as applicable)

Why does this feel like a dating website, I don't know what to put now LOL

I'm attempting SW with my OH as he tends to do more cooking and we both could do with losing some weight before our wedding in November. He is actually really positive about it but is running short on patience for talking about it to death whereas I like rattling on about my hobbies with likeminded people :)

I have had success (3 stone loss, but now put 4 stone back on) with dietchef before but really looking to adopt a lifestyle, not a limiting crash/quick diet.

Also, I DO go to group but anyone who feels that forced cheerfulness, PEP and smiley encouragement (even genuine) sometimes make you want to put wieght on to spite the bringer of the cheer is MORE than welcome to get in touch ;) I can't help it, I'm a miserable b**ch I know but I've never been very good at small talk and people - in person anyway. I'm totally loveable (read 'not as direct and dry') online.

Erm what else - I'm 29 in West Yorkshire.. used to have a very active job in civil engineering and Mining but now I work in technical sales and spend a lot of my time in the car and at service stations (catherdrals of calories) or I work from home which is easier now I don't keep easy grab syns around :p

Welcome Chomp
Good luck on yr SW journey you will def loose loads of weight if you stick to plan 100% unlike me I struggle from time to time lol
You will have loads of support and encouragement from the ladies on here they are lovely x

Back