In need of a SW buddy!

Today's a new day, I'm going to be good

I've been off plan for 4 days due to stuff going on and not being well. Back on it in force tomorrow though and will just have to accept the gain when it comes. Hope everyone is well! xx

Are you just starting? I only started last week and have been doing a food diary - more for myself - to see what works and what doesn't. Everyone seems to be very friendly and helpful. :eek:

Hi all
Hope everyone has had great weekend I've been away and ate and drank for England but had a ball so not going to stress about it..

Sadly I have had a day where I ate almost everything! I am not at club for WI tomorrow so have a couple of weeks to pull it back. Hope you had a nice holiday Blanco! hugs x

Starting back tomorrow evening! Anyone want to buddy up? Could do with all the support at the min?

Starting back tomorrow evening! Anyone want to buddy up? Could do with all the support at the min?

Hey, I just came across your post, I don't know if you're still interested in a buddy but I'm really keen to team up with someone to keep motivated, not just on here coz it's been quiet but possibly text/whatsapp? I started SW nearly two years ago and in the first 18 months lost over five stone. But since last autumn I first stagnated and now I'm gaining again and I've really lost the plot. I'm rejoining again next week but I would be so grateful to have the extra motivation of a buddy. If you're interested, please message me (I haven't worked out how the PMs work on here...) x

Have rejoined again. I turned 38 2 days ago and really would love my weight off before I turn 40. Need to lose 6 st would anyone be interested in a buddy to text/WhatsApp each other for support and to keep each other motivated.

Anyone care to buddy up with me?

I rejoined on-line a few days ago I have about 3 stone to lose

E-mail/text works best for me

Have rejoined again. I turned 38 2 days ago and really would love my weight off before I turn 40. Need to lose 6 st would anyone be interested in a buddy to text/WhatsApp each other for support and to keep each other motivated.

Hi.

I have a similar amount to lose, too. I had lost 4st 2lb, but have put on 10lb this year. Recently diagnosed with an under-active thyroid so mentally I am starting again. I am 36 (37 in August) and would love to be at target before I am 40!

Hi.

I have a similar amount to lose, too. I had lost 4st 2lb, but have put on 10lb this year. Recently diagnosed with an under-active thyroid so mentally I am starting again. I am 36 (37 in August) and would love to be at target before I am 40!

Hiya, it's Jill previously miss_marshmallow. Had to open new account as couldn't remember my password lol. Would you fancy buddying up with me.?

Hiya, it's Jill previously miss_marshmallow. Had to open new account as couldn't remember my password lol. Would you fancy buddying up with me.?
Hi Jill, not sure if you've already found yourself a buddy but if not I'd like to buddy up with you. I started SW 3 weeks ago at 15st 0.5lbs and have 5st to lose so we're at a similar place it would seem! Do you have any idea how to private message on here to exchange details as I have no clue! Chrissie x

Hi Jill, not sure if you've already found yourself a buddy but if not I'd like to buddy up with you. I started SW 3 weeks ago at 15st 0.5lbs and have 5st to lose so we're at a similar place it would seem! Do you have any idea how to private message on here to exchange details as I have no clue! Chrissie x
Hi Christie, yes that sounds good. Haven't a clue how to private message. Will go now and have a nosey.

Hi Christie, yes that sounds good. Haven't a clue how to private message. Will go now and have a nosey.
I've looked and can't figure it out at all! Lol are you on Facebook? If so find me on there under Chrissie Boyce, my profile pic is a black and white selfie (classy I know!) and then we can PM on there and exchange numbers for what's app x

Hi! Yes, am up for buddying up!maybe the 3 of us could tackle this together?

Hiya yes that's good idea. No idea now to pm on here but if you want to add me on Fb we can swap numbers on there. It's jill matchett and profile pic is of a yellow autism heart. Xx

Back