In need of a SW buddy!

Hi, i started following SW at home 3 weeks ago and hope to lose 3st 3lbs to get to 10st, would love to buddy up on whatsapp with someone, to give support and motivation xx

Last edited:
Hi! Yes, am up for buddying up!maybe the 3 of us could tackle this together?
Yes definitely, feel free to add me too.......Chrissie Boyce. My photo is a black and white selfie lol xx

Hi I have been on SW off and on for years. My profile name is Tara40 and I am nearly 47!!! I have lost 1st 8lbs this time. I have 3st 8lbs left and would love to buddy with someone. Xx

Hi I too am in need of support. I am starting back to sw tomorrow morning after a couple of months away. I'm 33 with a nearly 2 year old girl. What's app motivation and chat would be fab. My profile name is shell.

I've just bagged some clothes up (sizes 8, 10, 6) from before pregnancy to go to the charity shop. Majority of them still have their labels on

I am aiming for a 10-12 this time but seeing as 10 is so far away I'll just buy new when I get there! Do you know if the charity shops are open on a bank holiday?

I am About to weigh myself and start a diary.... Dressing it!

I've just bagged some clothes up (sizes 8, 10, 6) from before pregnancy to go to the charity shop. Majority of them still have their labels on

I am aiming for a 10-12 this time but seeing as 10 is so far away I'll just buy new when I get there! Do you know if the charity shops are open on a bank holiday?

I am About to weigh myself and start a diary.... Dressing it!
Good luck, i'm aiming for a 12 this time, slowly getting rid of the 18's clothes myself. I'm looking forward to following your journey :D

Hiya anyone in London looking to lose 30-40lbs want a SW buddy? I need it, think it'd really help with the motivation! I'm 28, currently 10st 5lbs! First week.

I would also love a buddy. I've suffered from major depression and ballooned to 14st 9lb so need to lose a lot of weight. Only just started SW so no idea what I'm doing.

Don't worry, you will do fine :) Just focus on the free and speed foods and you will start losing weight steadily! Send me a message if you wanna chat!

Hey, I have been following slimming world since 25th January 2017.
I have a long, long way to go; overall to get to target I need to lose 15 stone!!
So far I have lost 2 stone.
Really struggling at the moment and angry with myself that I have lost my focus. I would love to have a SW buddy to share diaries, ideas and generally have someone who understands. I love this better way of eating and don't intend to give up (although in the past I have). I work full time and have teen kids but would like to join you all

I'm back , ( Quins - back to plan) finding it a bit quiet to what it used to be like on here. Well done @Pootle for getting back too. @xstitchjojo well done on your loss, keep the faith!
Quins

I just started, had a good first week (lost 4.5lbs), decided to write blog about it, mostly to help me focus. Happy to be a sounding board for anyone who needs it! My blog is steveshooterslims.blogspot.co.uk if anyone fancie reading it!

Had a housewarming party on Saturday, although I didn't eat well, I also didn't eat much so I'm hoping the two will balance out!

Turns out, it was a good week, even with the BBQ! 6lbs off, making 10.5lbs in two weeks! Prety happy with that, especially given the week I have had...

Back