in need of some advice again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stacey, 8 July 2008 Social URL.

1. stacey

stacey i love minimins me :)

am sure ya's will all be sick of me soon hahaha

jus been counting my packs and i have 35 packs

i am thinking of having a pack for breakfast and a pack for tea and having a small meal for lunch due to the fact that i miss having a lil lunch and also after i fainted 2 at work last time i was cd'in (prob nothin to do with diet) i cant handle the 'chat' from everyone at work

what kinda meal could i have? i was thinking of jus a small plain chicken salad? or using the 790 meal ideas? would this be ok?

am so so desperate to loose weight as we are going out in fancy dress in 6 weeks from work and i really want to look thinner as cameras will be at the ready and also work are thinking are introducing uniforms and i really dont want to have to ask for an 18 (possibly a 20) :'(

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I Stacey, I think that you still have to have the 3 packs if you include a meal. Have you got one of the books that the CDC would have given you with the add meal information. I don't have mine here at work. Hope it all goes well for you
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

hi hon. why not do ss+ it's three packs and a small meal a day. the info should be in your booklet. good luck!!

abz xx
  5. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    I'm with Dragonfly and Abz on this one. Do SS+ instead and at least then you can have a small meal (chicken,cottage cheese,cucumber,broccoli, should all be in the book what amounts you can have) and the losses are very similar if not the same as regular SS.

Good luck :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.