In need of some advice and help!!

slimmerplz

I have started lipotrim today but collect half of my shakes yesterday as I only wanted the vanilla and strawberry as I dont like chocolate shakes and I didnt think about making them hot untill I came across this site and well the chicken soup doesnt come across very nice neither does it through peoples face expressions lol.

Anyway back to the point my pharmacy didnt have any strawberry so they told me to come back today when they would have some in so i left with my 11 vanilla and I have just gone back to find out they ordered them to late yesterday so they couldnt deliver them till monday.

This obviously means I am only on vanilla shakes untill monday evening!!! I am going to go insane she said about adding coffee granules but coffee makes me extremely ill, it always has, not just me being fussy!

Any tips on how to get me through would be great!!!

Is the chemist part of a chain e.g. Weldricks. Could they not arrange for you to collect some strawberry shakes from another branch? The vanilla is quite good - perhaps have some hot and some cold! Otherwise I'm stuck for ideas - sorry!

Is the chemist part of a chain e.g. Weldricks. Could they not arrange for you to collect some strawberry shakes from another branch? The vanilla is quite good - perhaps have some hot and some cold! Otherwise I'm stuck for ideas - sorry!

I did ask about collecting from another branch but they said it wasnt possible, personally i think they were lying cz all of the shops closed in 20 mins but who know I may be wrong and it could just be their policy. Yes I will try 1 hot and see if I like it and go from there :D

Thanks for the tip!

slimmerplz said:
I did ask about collecting from another branch but they said it wasnt possible, personally i think they were lying cz all of the shops closed in 20 mins but who know I may be wrong and it could just be their policy. Yes I will try 1 hot and see if I like it and go from there :D

Thanks for the tip!

I think it's disgusting as your first week is the hardest and so important to get into so for u to have to get bored with it first few days is unfair . I hope u manage the vanilla till then but it wernt very professional of them

would you try the chocolate hot, if they have it. I like the chocolate as you can use it to heat you up on a cold day and it tastes just like a normal malt hot chocolate.
You can have mint tea, i wonder can you add mint to the vanilla, maybe someone could verify.
I agree it's very unprofessional to have even left you leave on first week without the full supply. Good luck

Back