in need of some serious motivation

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Ahhhhhh i reallllyyyyyyyy need some help! I have lost all motivation, i have had such a rough few weeks and i have just got outta of way of food optomising, i really want to lose weight but i just cant seem to get focused.. i am tryin today (again) and at min i stil go to class but im nervous about Wednesday s weigh in due to fact that i haven’t stuck to plan and iv probably gained after gainin 0.5lb last week.. im goin to send my Consultant a message and see if she can help me.. im back livin at home at the min but will be movin in a few weeks, dont no if its down to that but i cant keep making excuses, i really want to lose weight but it just seems everythin is getting in my way especially cuz of the stress of this past month.. please help :(

When we have a lot going on the last thing we want to have to think about is what we're eating. I'd say draw a line under it all & start over from today. Make sure you get to class Wednesday, whether you gain or not you'll benefit from being there. Why not tell your consultant how hard you've been finding things & maybe ask her to text you every few days to see how you're doing & check you're still on track? That will give you more motivation to stay on plan. I do always believe that if we really really want something, we'll find it within ourselves to carry on & do well x

sweetie you can do it :D its all in the planning. Hark at me. I've had a stressful few weeks and put on a pound last week and one this week. I am trying to take it a day at a time. I call it 100% a day a time. You can do this :D I find if I plan my meals and have sw friendly stuff about it helps. I also find I need to remember there are other options to choccie and crisp... :rolleyes: I keep having choccie cravings so will revert back to having greek yoghurt and an options drink mixed in :)

Stress doesn't help motivation thats for sure but this time I am determined not to give in but to keep plodding on. You obviously feel the same or you wouldn't have posted on here.

Do you have a diary on here sweetie? It does help. I am a private person but I started a diary a while ago and i'm glad I did as I made a fantastic group of friends who help me back on the wagon when I fall off and give me moral support etc. Its worth considering as I find its what keeps me motivated :D :bighug:

Going to jump back on the wagon with me today? ie now? xxxxx

When we have a lot going on the last thing we want to have to think about is what we're eating. I'd say draw a line under it all & start over from today. Make sure you get to class Wednesday, whether you gain or not you'll benefit from being there. Why not tell your consultant how hard you've been finding things & maybe ask her to text you every few days to see how you're doing & check you're still on track? That will give you more motivation to stay on plan. I do always believe that if we really really want something, we'll find it within ourselves to carry on & do well x

thank u for ur reply,i think i will do what u have suggested and get my consultant to text me, she nos bits and pieces of what has been going on but not full extent i defo think that wud help, but i really want to do this and hopefully i can :D

sweetie you can do it :D its all in the planning. Hark at me. I've had a stressful few weeks and put on a pound last week and one this week. I am trying to take it a day at a time. I call it 100% a day a time. You can do this :D I find if I plan my meals and have sw friendly stuff about it helps. I also find I need to remember there are other options to choccie and crisp... :rolleyes: I keep having choccie cravings so will revert back to having greek yoghurt and an options drink mixed in :)

Stress doesn't help motivation thats for sure but this time I am determined not to give in but to keep plodding on. You obviously feel the same or you wouldn't have posted on here.

Do you have a diary on here sweetie? It does help. I am a private person but I started a diary a while ago and i'm glad I did as I made a fantastic group of friends who help me back on the wagon when I fall off and give me moral support etc. Its worth considering as I find its what keeps me motivated :D :bighug:

Going to jump back on the wagon with me today? ie now? xxxxx

Thank u so much and glad to know i am not the only one finding it hard at the minute.. u are defo right its all about planning, i will text my C and tell her how im feelin and will go face the scales either way cuz that way i am not givin up :D

I did have a diary but not for a while, i will start one from today and hopefully that will help t, although can only do it mon to fri as my laptop at home is broke lol..

Yes i am on the band wagon today wit u :D thank you for your supportive words xxx

Thank u so much and glad to know i am not the only one finding it hard at the minute.. u are defo right its all about planning, i will text my C and tell her how im feelin and will go face the scales either way cuz that way i am not givin up :D

I did have a diary but not for a while, i will start one from today and hopefully that will help t, although can only do it mon to fri as my laptop at home is broke lol..

Yes i am on the band wagon today wit u :D thank you for your supportive words xxx

well done :D monday to friday is better than nothing. I find it helps keep me more focused okay I've put on but without the help of my friends on here it would have been a much much larger gain. I find they help me to draw a line straight away rather than say i'll start again tomorrow or next week :bighug:

we will do this :D I am sure your consultant will help too. I also think its a good idea to get weighed. even if its a gain otherwise you may be tempted to have more treats as not getting weighed for over a week ;)

xx

well done :D monday to friday is better than nothing. I find it helps keep me more focused okay I've put on but without the help of my friends on here it would have been a much much larger gain. I find they help me to draw a line straight away rather than say i'll start again tomorrow or next week :bighug:

we will do this :D I am sure your consultant will help too. I also think its a good idea to get weighed. even if its a gain otherwise you may be tempted to have more treats as not getting weighed for over a week ;)

xx

yep thats very true :) spoke to my C and she said to draw line under it and we are all human and have bad weeks but not to worry about it.. :D yes we can do this wit the help of each other and everyone else.. defo gona face the scales no matter what they say.. :D also goin to bootcamp 2nte see if i can relieve some stress :Dlol

Hiya, I can totally understand where you are coming from - I'm crap... I have a few good weeks then something comes up and I think stuff it... and go mad! I have this idea that once I've lost the weight its gone forevey so I can eat what I want... I will NEVER be able to eat what I want. I find my food diarys help, my consultant is really good at picking out where I'm going wrong, and I'm 100% honest, shes there to help to take advantage of that! Maybe start a blog on here, I've just started mine today, it helps me to write down what I'm eating, whats I've got coming up, what I can do to stop a gain, or redeem myself if I have night out etc... I plan plan plan. Plan my meal the week before, work out the syns for all my fave treats so I know... if i have a slip, how much damage it will do!

Ive just had a bad 2 week so I will just eat:
B - 2 weetabix (B)
S - fruit
L - superspeed soup
S - 2 babybel light (A)
D - chicken salad

Until weigh in (thursday) then introduce my syns back in, its important to have your syns because the sugars stop cravings. I will have an alpen (3syns) and some crackers to go with my cheese (morrisons veg crackers = 10 for 3 syns)

It's all about thinking ahead so your ready for the bad days! Easier said then done I know, but we're all in the same boat, we're only human... ust remember your not the only one, and we're here to help xx

Hiya, I can totally understand where you are coming from - I'm crap... I have a few good weeks then something comes up and I think stuff it... and go mad! I have this idea that once I've lost the weight its gone forevey so I can eat what I want... I will NEVER be able to eat what I want. I find my food diarys help, my consultant is really good at picking out where I'm going wrong, and I'm 100% honest, shes there to help to take advantage of that! Maybe start a blog on here, I've just started mine today, it helps me to write down what I'm eating, whats I've got coming up, what I can do to stop a gain, or redeem myself if I have night out etc... I plan plan plan. Plan my meal the week before, work out the syns for all my fave treats so I know... if i have a slip, how much damage it will do!

Ive just had a bad 2 week so I will just eat:
B - 2 weetabix (B)
S - fruit
L - superspeed soup
S - 2 babybel light (A)
D - chicken salad

Until weigh in (thursday) then introduce my syns back in, its important to have your syns because the sugars stop cravings. I will have an alpen (3syns) and some crackers to go with my cheese (morrisons veg crackers = 10 for 3 syns)

It's all about thinking ahead so your ready for the bad days! Easier said then done I know, but we're all in the same boat, we're only human... ust remember your not the only one, and we're here to help xx

Thank u so much u r totally right, i am goin to keep diary again, do some exercise and make sure i have sw friendly stuff around me. You are all so good on here, thank u for ur support xx

Back