In need of THINSPIRAITION! Confused!

Wobbly71

Silver Member
x
Hiya

I am currently on cambridge diet and am really fed up!!! Been 5 weeks now and sick of the sight of the shakes, fancy some real food.

So I am posting on the boards for some advice please in deciding what to do next!!!

What is the weight loss like on this plan?

I will exercise 3-4 times a week (which I can't at the minute on the shakes, no energy)

How much do you reckon I could loose by xmas!!

Any other advice or inspiration as to why this diet is the best!!

Ha ha

come on sell it to me, pleaseeeeee.......

Very confused at the minute, although the weight loss is good it's not doing 'me' any good the way I am feeling.

Thanks eveyone love x x

Hi wobbly, yes as Laura says quite a few have come over from CD and stuff.

Come join us - atkins is fab, you eat loads have no cravings - but the losses are slower obviously than CD. Good luck whatever you decide!

Hi Wob ditto to what Laura has said. take a look and them make that decision. There are a few now who were on the CD and switched over the atkins :)

I wonder what wobbly decided to do?! ... Im a huge convert, well not so huge anymore LOL Im even suffering with boney bum, which is a new one on me. Hard chairs never used to be a problem when I carried around my own cushioning lol

So wobbly, what did you decided to do hun?

Hiya

I am joining weight watchers tomorrow!! Am gonna limit my bread and pasta though as these bloat me

Thanks for asking

x x x x

Back